Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Very glad to see that you are still with us this morning Helena

In all seriousness though, although I understand why you left A&E last night, I am so pleased that you are on your way to the doctors this morning. The chances are that there is nothing serious but very bad things can happen after a head injury and we wouldn't want that happening to you.

Aside from the fact that there would be one less person's post to laugh and smile at on here, who would look after Dave, who would look after Georgie, who would look after Zena, who would try and sort the house move out, the sale of the garage, the telling off of the rat man for being late. Have I missed anything out

Good luck at the doctors.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Morning Mrs! Glad to see you are being sensible today! Sorry to hear about the house sale. You sure you want to leave?
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 10:12 AM
glad to see you are off to the docs today, let us know how you get on xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I'm glad to hear you woke up this morning H, dogsey would miss you.
A good friend that works in A&E told me the best time to go is just after 7.15am in the morning if you can wait that long of course because thats when all the morning staff come on and you DO get seen alot quicker.
I tried this a couple of years ago and it worked. During the late evening and night there might only be 1 doctor on duty.
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Passport - tickets - packed and ready to go...

Because if you do not behave yourself and follow doctor's orders you will end up with me on your doorstep.

And you really really do not want that, do you!

{{{huggles}}}
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Very glad to see that you are still with us this morning Helena

In all seriousness though, although I understand why you left A&E last night, I am so pleased that you are on your way to the doctors this morning. The chances are that there is nothing serious but very bad things can happen after a head injury and we wouldn't want that happening to you.

Aside from the fact that there would be one less person's post to laugh and smile at on here, who would look after Dave, who would look after Georgie, who would look after Zena, who would try and sort the house move out, the sale of the garage, the telling off of the rat man for being late. Have I missed anything out

Good luck at the doctors.
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Morning Mrs! Glad to see you are being sensible today! Sorry to hear about the house sale. You sure you want to leave?
Thanks all, sorry no time to answer individually! Just got back, doc wants me to be scanned today, and has found a spot at 1pm at a local private hospital. It's gonna cost me mind, but what price your health?!

The good news is my blood pressure has come right back down to 120/80 which is good enough for me. Dave is having time off to take me to this hospital coz I can never find the blooming place so that'll stress me out! I told the girl over the phone I'd better leave now if I'm driving myself!!! Just time to take Zena up the green for a quick ball chuck, then have a shower and get myself ready for Dave at 12.20, so hopefully, all will go smoothly, and the results will be at the doc's by this afternoon won't they?!

Let's hope all will be well, they will only find I've got a few brain cells missing, but then we already knew that!!!

Good job you lot kept nagging on at me, otherwise I know I wouldn't be doing all of this today that's for certain, I'd have just left it and got on with it, so thanks again.xxxxx

p.s. you can start unpacking now then Grandma!x
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Hope it goes well this afternoon, take care hun and try not to get too stressed, right like thats gonna happen....
xxxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Ah, you know it makes sense .

Good luck and hope, despite the cost, they find nothing wrong.
Suzanne2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Wish you better.....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm all ready for Dave now. Didn't take Zena, but she's being such a good girl, I gave them brekkie instead coz I missed that bit this morning what with everything else going on.

Why is my life always in that fast lane!!! Everything has to be done NOW, or so it seems, and it's never just the one thing either, it's everything all at once, no bladdy wonder I'm so stressed out! Deep breaths then, it'll all be over by 2pm today I can reeeeeeelax then! Bound to be something else cropping up I'm sure!

I hate that tunnel thing, but at least this time I know what to expect with all those loud bangs going on inside there, and I won't panic, I'll just keep me eyes tight shut! Hopefully, this lot will remember to keep talking to me now and again, just so as I know they haven't gone off somewhere and left me in there! Maybe it'll just be my head this time though I do hope so, coz last time I was in there up to my feet! Finger's crossed then, and I still feel ok, had a shower, had my head tipped upside down to dry hair and all is still well, no funny turns, just want it to stay this way really.

If I have bruised the brain, then gawd knows what they'll do with me then, he talked about "monitoring" me, and I do hope that doesn't mean another hospital stay coz I can't stand their food, I only like the sleeping part!

thanks again, will let you know when I have news then!!!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Hope it all goes well for you Helena.x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Moral of this little story, don't go to A&E unless your life depends on it, in which case, get the ambulance to take you there and you jump the queue! Lol! I'm off to bed now!!!

Thanks for caring, I'm sure I will wake up in the morning...... honest I will!!!!

Oh heck H that is really a bad news story, I'm so sorry it worked out like that, and I do hope you are reading this now and you did wake up this morning
Page 7 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »