View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Good Luck everyone, its my weigh in " dat tomorrow I did put 4lbs on between the cruise in Nov and Christmas. fingers crossed for tomorrow
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-01-2012, 09:07 AM
What main areas of your eating does everyone need to improve on?

Mines breakfast and nibbling on stuff when im bored. Breakfast I sometimes skip, or I will pick at things in the cupboard rather than make something. I think I had a mince pie for breakfast more than once

And when Im bored I will just sit and watch some rubbish on tv and shovel stuff into my mouth. My actual meals arent too bad though I do need to cut down on the amount of butter and cheese I seem to use.

Im going to try and write a meal plan out at the weekend so I know what I need to get for the week in one hit, I usually call the OH at work and swing into the shops on the way home resulting in me picking up naughty things more often.

Good luck for the weigh in everyone!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Haven't weighed myself for months, but last time I did, I was 10 stone exactly, and that's not too bad for 5ft7" height I don't think? I'm a size 12 anyway, sometimes get into a 10, but......just weighed myself 10 stones 6 OMG, I need to lose those 6 lbs, so I've just put the bike on the back of the car for tomorrow's marathon!!

I have just eaten a roast chicken lunch though with proper veg and everyfink!
I also bought a chocolate, cream sponge in Morrisons this morning.....but I won't tell you about that
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Hope everyone is doing well and struggling through their diets with gusto!

Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
What main areas of your eating does everyone need to improve on?

Mines breakfast and nibbling on stuff when im bored. Breakfast I sometimes skip, or I will pick at things in the cupboard rather than make something. I think I had a mince pie for breakfast more than once
Must admit, this is my weakness too I will just snack and snack and snack on whatever rubbish is in the house I tend to go shopping after work too and because I am hungry I'll then end up buying loads of snacky stuff and eating it in the evening.

I thought that it would get better when I started working full time but then I stupidly took a job at a confectionery company so I end up eating all the surplus stock
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Had a meeting with the lady that runs a new weight loss group in town. She came round to my friends house and we both talked to her on our own for half an hour and then together, she weighed and measured us and went through our BMI and things like that. It was all really interesting and now I know how much I want to loose, a shocking 9 stone!

I honestly dont know how ive managed to let myself get this bad! However, onwards and upwards

How is everyone doing?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-01-2012, 10:11 PM
*Watches tumbleweed*

Anyone? lol
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Can I join? I need to lose a stone before the warmer weather comes or I`ll have to buy new shorts.
I eat a revoltingly healthy diet so it`s portion control I think. And lunches... what`s good for lunches?
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Yay!!! Was feeling like a bit of a loner then! lol
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Can I join? I need to lose a stone before the warmer weather comes or I`ll have to buy new shorts.
I eat a revoltingly healthy diet so it`s portion control I think. And lunches... what`s good for lunches?

For healthy lunches... I tend to have salads for lunch, with a chopped up chicken breast, or even one of those wraps full of salad and chicken, or salad and cold salmon with a bit of low fat cream cheese, thats really good!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2012, 09:26 AM
I have been making homemade soup for lunch since the weather has been horrible , but no bread tho ! And its just not the same but worth the effort in the long run. First week has been not too bad , did have 2 after eights as a treat but managed to cut the carbs and up the protien , onwards and upwards !
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »