Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shrap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Kizzy24 View Post
If you read every single page from start to finish you will see that my first post stated what i feel about showlines in general and the 2nd post I elaborated further on what I meant. I never attacked anyone but did only respond when I was quoted further in the conversation. I see Smokeybear's first post was "I wouldn't work a showline if you paid me" the next saying "it was like watching paint dry" but just because I am new...people jumped on me and started quoting things I said which is only how I feel. Did anyone ask SmokeyBear why it was like watching paint dry or why she wouldn't work a showline if you paid her? Nope...but i'm guessing her answer to this would of been something along the lines of what I said.
So are newcomers not allowed an opinion on how they feel on showlines?? I can think of faults with some working line shepherds too and why they are maybe not suitable for everyone and I would comment with these if the thread came up.
I'm a newcomer so don't blame that.
Smokeybear stated her opinion as an opinion. You stated it as if it was fact. That ALL showlines lack courage etc. It would be different if you had said the ones you have met.
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Ive only said they do because I haven't yet seen one with courage...not showline anyway...Ive seen "back yard bred" ones with some real "spice" to them but unfortunately theyre hips etc have been bad. I love the heads and coats on showlines and if I could find one with high drives, stable and confident I would have another in the future. So seriously if you can recommend a certain show dog with these I will take back my comments and apologise. Until then I have nothing but current and past experiences to go on.
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Kizzy24 View Post
Not a broker....get pre-orders from police forces sometimes needing one asap and sometimes 6 mths in advance and we have to go out to Europe and source them a suitable candidate bring it back This sounds like a broker to me sourcing goods for othersand train/advance it further before it goes out to the force. Your little story about the fitting dog I have no idea because since we have only been established 15mths its not really a possibility of being us so can you now drop that one...I wont have slanderous comments made about the business. I don't need to read up on epilepsy thanks...I have my VN qualification Where have I slandered you??? I suggest you review my posts and read up on the deffinition - I dont know who you are or the name of your business - being a vet nurse doesnt stop people from breeding from epileptic lineage I could name a few
45 dogs divided into 15mths is roughly 3/month...not many really is it?! And we raised a few puppies in this number too that we selected from good stock.
As regards to showline parantage way way WAY back in working line shepherds I am not talking about way, way WAY back re read I said within 8 gens that is after the split....are they true show line? or just a GSD that was back then capable of being a good show and working dog?
Still waiting for lines???????????????
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-11-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm not a broker, I don't breed from Epileptic lineage and I don't need to prove this to you either.

Well here is a line that has hardly any showlines in 8 generations and even if there a couple does that mean that all these show dogs nowdays are just fabulous and have all the necessary traits like they did back then??

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/germ...html?id=622445
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I see you cant even give me 6 gens let alone 8

I am not asking you to prove anything apart from what you have quoted, yet still cant do that - maybe you also need to do some digging around and get to know the lines better before comming out with some of the statements you do
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-11-2011, 02:25 PM
May I ask what your experience with the working line GSD and showline GSD are please?
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-11-2011, 08:04 PM
if you are refering to me answer previous Qs that have asked of you I have answered you before on some of my bloodlines
Kizzy24
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Have you told me about your bloodlines before? where and when because I genuinely don't remember. Im interested to know because you seem to know a lot on bloodlines (mainly show i gather??) an I do genuinely want to ask you a few questions regarding one of my own showlines. If you don't want to put the breeders/affix's on here then PM me if its easier.
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-11-2011, 11:42 PM
I have put one of my current on here - Zandi is by the korean dog Daro of Anseong out of Hausmailand Odaxa
Hany is by Pady Bryvilsar out of Asta Dolsky mlyn
Poly is by Garny Cidabro out of Ilisa Vigilo
Alfe was by Zasko von Santamar out of Amondahl bitch
I have lines from various over the years including Dutch breeding Boombos, others Vorhanden, von Aducht,od Majky , further back the Old English lines such as Gregrise, Charavigne etc
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11