Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
You won't want to see my e-mail then........

Nice to meet you today, btw. And the lovely Jake. I thought Roxy would've loved him.....seems she didn't like him as much as me. BTW, that's as "aggressive" as she gets! Scary, isn't she?
Did you put in it the things you were saying to me about it?

It was nice to meet you too, sorry I had to take that call... it was OH trying to find me he showed up way late... I can't be too mad though, coz he was nightshift last night, and is again tonight

Roxy didn't seem to fussed about him, but he really seemed to like her He wasn't as fussed with Molly though, maybe he liked Roxy coz he saw her as 'mini me'

Roxy was very scary

Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
We arrived late it was nothing like last year i agree. nowhere near as busy. it was great seeing you again lauren and laura sorry didn't get a chance to say hello nic was on my way to doggy dash and then didn't see you after but did giggle at jake's attemp to get roxy to play lol
I agree about last year, but when I arrived it was absolutely heaving. It was difficult to get moving through people coz it was that busy, the queues were ridiculous too

Oh, did you see Jake's attempt He certainly was taken with Roxy, even though it wasn't reciprocated, and seemed determined she was going to play I find at those things though, that after a while he gets frustrated that he can't play, so he starts all his daft jumping about and spinning in circles to initiate play

It was good to see you too btw!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
We arrived late it was nothing like last year i agree. nowhere near as busy. it was great seeing you again lauren and laura sorry didn't get a chance to say hello nic was on my way to doggy dash and then didn't see you after but did giggle at jake's attemp to get roxy to play lol
When we were there it was chockers. But then it was in a really small space which wasn't very enjoyable at times. I left early to walk the dogs, cam back to see if I could see Lauren. Saw them, then left again!

It wasn't great at all. They could've done so much better.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3