register for free

Dog News

Staffies Kicked, Punched, and Left Hanging...

Several reports have been made to police in the Norbury Park area, relating to Staffordshire Bull Terrier dogs being kicked, punched, and left hanging from trees by their teeth at the hands of thugs.

One report alleges that dogs have been made to bite lowered branches, which are then released, leaving the dog hanging in mid-air by its teeth. Other reports allege that the dogs are seen to be punched and kicked for no other reason than entertainment.

Images of Staffordshire Bull Terriers regularly appear on a social networking web-site, adorning the logos of some south London and Croydon gangs.

Your comments and views:
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-07-2007, 03:32 PM
When they catch the B******S who did it they should give them the same treatment only hang them by the necks GRRRRRRRRRRR
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 06:08 PM
I knew I shouldnt have read this as soon as I saw title.

Why are humans so BL**DY cruel and evil and wicked and twisted and sick and downright scu(sometimes)

It makes me SO angry that people abuse any dog, but especially those with a bad rep as if that dog retaliates in fear it just ads to the bad rep the breed have

Oh I am furious now, I really REALLY hope they get the barstewards
CavalierCrazy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 06:22 PM
yer where we are, poor staffodshires get in the wrong hands, some people get them to look tuff.
and i have seen lots of EVIL people (mostly teenages) punching their dogs, its so sickening..
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Todays society is becoming increasingly depraved.
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2007, 12:47 AM
That's sick. Hope they catch the _________ and make them endure the same treatment.
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Sod hanging them by the necks, that's way so kind.

If they think they are big and hard men, they should be hung by there nuts.

Then we will hear them scream for mercy, but as the saying goes "No quarter asked, so no quarter given".

They didn't care about hurting those dogs, so why should we care about hurting them?

Its a real shame that this country doesn't allow the public to choose the sentence to fit the crime. I would make those ******* scream for forgiveness.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2007, 08:11 AM
I agree 100% with Colin. Make the ******** scream and suffer the way those poor dogs have suffered.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2007, 08:37 AM
My god that is disgusting , how could anyone be so bloody malicious and cruel ,they are twisted eveil ppl .
I hope when they catch the little feckers they hang them from trees by the balls , and let the owners of these dogs beat ,kick and punch them and let them see how those poor dogs felt .
xxdk

Run free poor doggies.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:29 AM
My God what gets into theses sick evil people i just hope when they get caught they could have the same done to them its is so upsetting i should,nt read this really.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top