Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 06:54 AM

Daily Chat Monday 30th March

Good morning everyone

Pleased you got the essentials Griff very important

Take care Harvey and hope you soon feel better

Overcast this morning but at least the wind has dropped. Still very cold. Just about to take Teazle out then will see what mischief I can get up to

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 07:04 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Trust you and your four legged friends are all in good spirit.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well.
God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 08:11 AM
Morning Sue Moyra and all to follow. Kazz I have registered with the Sainsburys number that was on their website so I now wait and see if they will accept me for home delivery. Have a good day all, well as well as you can. Sun is shining here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 08:23 AM
Morning all

Cold however not a frost so hoping it warms up later. Will take Gert a nice long walk later.

In these trying and worrying times I am I suspect pleased is to strong a word but you know what I mean, as I am seeing the hot spots of pollution are going down drastically an extreme way to get it done. I wonder if in hindsight this is actually saving the planet for another couple of hundred years.

Hope everyone is good and well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Sue Moyra and all to follow. Kazz I have registered with the Sainsburys number that was on their website so I now wait and see if they will accept me for home delivery. Have a good day all, well as well as you can. Sun is shining here.
I am ever hopeful and if not the offer stands.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Can we not send PM's anymore?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Sorry Kazz what offer was that? If it was delivering then you are so far away from here and I would find it very difficult to ask. I will just keep my fingers crossed that they get in touch. My neighbour has said she will get me shopping but again I feel difficult asking her and giving her a list of foods that we normally eat. Difficult for her to know what to buy if some items not available. She also has family so wouldn't want her to spend precious time on my needs when she has others that need her more. No worries things will hopefully get a bit better as the stores get to grips with what to do for the elderly and vunerable. Until this moment in time I never thought of myself as one of those. But age catches up with one in the end.Take care all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2020, 10:25 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Funny weather here today thankfully the wind has died down, but it is very chilly with rain and sunny intervals.
Think work on painting the spare room is going ahead today.
Tomorrow I venture out to try to get a few essentials we are running low on and also to see if I can pick up some bits for Michael and Margaret so will be doing the 3 supermarkets we have nearby. Tgen a drove over to Downham market to drop their bits off, it will save Michael having to go out at all this week to shop.
He is still strolling to his paper shop for his paper gives him his daily exercise.
He was saying the lady who owns the shop her husband had to go to Costco the other day for supplies and another man was taking stuff off his trolley, when confronted he said there are no more left and her husband had to explain you cannot just go around lifting stuff off other peoples trolleys.
So I am not expecting a great deal of success tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Brenda, it's not ideal but Morrisons do a box for £35 you can't request what's in it but it apparently includes fresh fruit vegetables, meat and cleaning stuff...oh oh...loo rolls
Kazz, you have to pay for PM's ...my subscription just ran out
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2020, 11:32 AM
Good afternoon all.

Gert and I back from our walk hardly a soul out and I am in Birmingham the roads I have just walked down is always nose to tail with cars every day almost every hour but saw at most 100 vehicles in 2 hours. Normally you can see 100 vehicles within 50 paces 3 lanes traffic either side. WOW and hardly anyone out walking either some going to work as the ambulance station is by me and some cycling to work yet no more than 10 people in the whole walk. So looks like people adhering to the rules here pleased to see and no one again in my street.

Come back home to have beans with toast and marmite cup coffee, also its now raining so yeah for my timing.

Sure you will get what you need Lynn. Thanks Griff shows how often I use the facility of PM's.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >