Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-01-2011, 07:56 PM

Puppy Looking again :)

Hello Everyone, I recently posted on here I was looking to adopt. Well my friend has informed me that his uncle has a Labrador Who gave birth. He is giving me a free pup since the others are going to be sold or taken to the pound But I am happy to tell you if things go well within the next 2 weeks or so I will have a pup. They are at the moment 6 weeks old. I will be getting the pup when he is 8 weeks old. maybe later than that, they aren't sure yet. I am going to keep you all updated on this and hope to get some pictures up of the pup as soon as I go this coming week to put dibs on one Thanks everyone for the past help and for the future help to come
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Oh that is so exciting Taylor. Can't wait to see pics and have you a name yet? xx
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Thanks Me and my boyfriend Like the name Bullet.. We still yet to think of a middle name. But since he is a black lab we thought Bullet would be a great name. If anyone at all has name ideas though we are willing to listen and maybe consider changing our minds or making it his middle name I will be getting him in about 2 or 3 weeks he is yet to be weaned from his mother He is a tiny boy right now I will get pics this week though when I go look at him again Thanks for the comment Sue!
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 11:04 AM
My friend used to have a cat called Jake Bullet.. We thought it sounded cool like a pulp magazine detective

But we cant help name the pup till you post pictures!
DogLover4Life
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2011, 03:14 AM
I understand I am getting a picture on Saterday. of the lab pup.

From here on will be posted on another thread as well. ..

I had a bit of an issue today... as you know I am searching for a lab pup.. well .. today while I parked to let my friend go in her house to grab some things so she could stay the night and I saw a dog in my rear view mirror. There was quit a few cars around.. and the dog was running between them etc, I told my boyfriend I would be back ... then more cars started to show up I was literally dodging cars myself trying to get to her. my boyfriend then joined the chase.. Once I got to her she was laying in front of a car like she was giving up.. She was very shy once I finally worked my way to her, She was crouched down like she thought I was going to hurt her, She also crawled to me instead of walked when I got her to come to me. Here is a pic of her. We call her Abby since we don't know her name.. she answers to it so it works.

We think she is a Beagle/Dachshund... We aren't sure though.. We know she is mix..

We asked around if anyone knew who's she was.. no one had seen her before.. They said that it must be a stray or was dumped. She had a collar on but it looked really worn.. and was torn up..her nails were also painted.. When we got her home she was shy at first.. she didn't mess with the cat.. tho the cat didn't like her.. She was very timid.. she flinched when we moved to fast.. and at one point I moved wrong and she thought I was going to hit her and tucked her tail and laid flat on the ground. I have a feeling that she was abused, or something.. Please tell me your thoughts..