Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2020, 08:52 AM

Daily Chat Monday 21at September

Good morning everyone

Very quiet on here at the moment so I suppose everyone is busy make use of the fine weather.

Pleased your scan went well Kelly and fingers crossed to a good result and not too long a wait for the result.

Sorry you have not yet found somewhere you like Brenda but it is out there somewhere.

Busy weekend but all the laminate flooring is now laid downstairs and what a game that was with cutting and fiddling. Also managed to get the house mostly cleared but all the big items, ie bed, fridge/freezer table and chairs have gone with a load of other rubbish. Managed to find a man and a van at a very reasonable rate to come and clear it all Sunday afternoon. Just got to paint the walls in the bedroom and landing and gloss a couple of doors so a day should see us finished. Then just the stuff we are keeping to load into the car so hopefully it will all fit in for one last journey. House valued and going on the market within the next week so hopefully it will sell quickly.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2020, 09:06 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Lovely day gain here so washing in machine, tidied the kitchen now having a break before tackling the freezers re-thinking my shopping as people seem to be starting to panic buy again.
Will I think use the butcher I used down the road when I lived in Upwell they come to our market Wednesdays and Saturdays and buy fruit and veg down there to.
Household stuff I can probably get from groupon and Amazon even if it has to be in bulk.
I hate supermarket shopping at the best of times and would prefer not to have to start again if we go into another lockdown even if it is only 2 weeks.

Is this your sons house Sue ? Sounds like you have been busy, hope you get a quick sale.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Good afternoon all.

Beautiful morning here. Sunshine, light breeze - perfect.

According to the Daily Express over the last few days, we've got anything from a heatwave to blizzards coming our way in the next week or so . Back to looking out the window to see what the weather is like then

Had a socially distanced chat with a couple of friends we haven't seen since before lockdown this morning so that was nice even if there wasn't really much to talk about about what we've been doing since we last saw each other

Dave is a lot better this morning so I'm guessing the dizziness yesterday was a mild reaction to the flu jab. Unusual though because it's usually only me that has a mild reaction. Now to try to book Gary in for his jab.

Have a good afternoon all x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Hello all

Weeks holiday and lovely weather. Washed all work stuff and on the line. Gert walked and have to say had plans but not done any of them; got hospital this evening 6.30pm orthopaedics triage they call it a reasonably new part of Birmingham NHS looked it up and looks brilliant

"The Orthopaedic Triage Service (OTS) was set up for the assessment of musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions such as spinal and joint pain and to help determine the most appropriate pathway of care. The Orthopaedic Triage Service is a ‘one-stop-service’ for all patients with MSK problems."

its about my knee it is getting more and more what I shall call unstable and I do not trust it also locking. Had it cleared out about 10 years ago so see how this goes.

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Afternoon all
Glad the flooring is down Sue
Lynn, I sincerely hope people are more responsible with food than last time!
Chris, hmmmm, I only get a dead arm after my flu jab, don't want dizziness thank you
Kazz, best of luck this evening, hope they come up with a plan for you.
Kota has been to the vets, had her lump removed and thankfully it appears to be a lipoma! Currently have a very spaced out dog. Dropped her off at 8.30 and they kicked her out at 12.15 lol...she gets herself really worked up so is better off here with me
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-09-2020, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kota has been to the vets, had her lump removed and thankfully it appears to be a lipoma!

Oh poor Kota, hope she soon recovers and so pleased it's not too serious

Also hope your 'scan' results come back quickly and they are good.

Have missed one or two days on here but thinking of all of you and especially Griffy

Have been trying to remove some big 'matts' on Brunos coat. Bought some expensive clippers but they don't make any impression, just will not cut. I have used a special 'de-matting' spray which migh help but looks like it will require application everyday for weeks

Kazz - Hope they can sort your knee problem, I've had this in my right knee three times in the past 12 years, don't know if it's the same thing but very painful
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Evening all. Bit late I know. Sounds as if all of you have had productive days. I have two viewings this week. One tomorrow and one Friday so fingers crossed. Have a good night and see you all in the morning.