register for free

Dog News

Man dies after dog pulls him into road in Dovercourt

...has received 22 comments (page 3)
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-10-2015, 08:30 AM
I'm with Myra, there was no mention of the bloke being disabled or tripping over, or any of the other embellishments. He was a bloke in his 60's walking a Pug type dog along what looks like a fairly quiet road from the picture. I can't see how a Pug type dog pulled him across the road, they are strong little dogs but they are little dogs. I walk 3 at once and have never been pulled anywhere but then I used to walk 3 Dobermanns at once and never got pulled either. As for being in your 60's Making you frail, I thought 60 was the new 40 And I'm in my 60's.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 12:38 PM
The article makes it seem as if the dog forcefully pulled the man or "dragged" him into the road. It does not say he tripped or there was any kind of accident. Now perhaps the article left that out, but I'm only going by the article. Regardless of whether you're 60 or not, if you're weak enough to let a Pug drag you along in any situation, you really should not be walking dogs alone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
The article is appealing for witnesses so my guess is that they, like us, are not sure what really happened
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top