Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2021, 07:48 AM

Daily Chat Saturday 18th September

Good morning everyone

Pleased Dillon is till doing well although sleep pattern not settled.

Overcast at the moment so will take this opportunity to clean the cars. Went to the house last night to check for progress. More holes in walls and floors so plumbing and electrics well on the way. Can't go over this weekend as no electricity or water.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2021, 08:29 AM
Morning Sue and everyone else. Any idea Sue when the renovations will be finished? I expect you will be pleased to see the end in sight? Sunny here. Been for a walk and now waiting for Tesco to turn up. Have a good day Sue. You know you will make it rain washing cars. bg!! Have a good day and everyone else.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Good morning all

Griff I am totally with you walk a Staff and few stop mind you I am not social on dog walks either although perfectly social when not.

Brenda I am re reading a book that I wonder if you have read? by William Horwood - Callanish found it in my sort out have started but will need to sit down and read all together.

Sue When the house is done will your lad move in before the family comes over? sounds like massive steps forward.

Lynn Have a great day bet the little 'ens growing. Any more thoughts on the earlier than planned retirement.

Chris A hope you have a lovely day. How is your daughter getting on?

Moyra Hope you are feeling good today and have a nice day are you still driving?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Hello everybody. Kazz no, I cannot renew my driving licence until I sort my eyes out and I have heard nothing back from the hospital. I am currently taking some capsules called eagle eye 911 and Krill vision which are supposed to cure cataracts and my glaucoma, so I live in hope. Obviously if I hear from the hospital I shall go ahead with the operations but they wont cure my glaucoma. my little car is still taxed and insured for Steve to drive me in an emergency but I am not sure whether I shall renew when they expire as it seems such a waste as I use taxis a lot.

Never mind have a good day all, stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Good afternoon everyone.
Back from shopping.

Sue glad the renovations are going well.
brenda hope all turns up in your delivery.
Shame Kazz and griff people avoid you because of the breed you walk. Must say though most days it does not worry me if people choose not to be sociable.
Moyra fingers crossed all goes well with your eyes and your appointment happens soon.

Well Dillon decided on a road walk today, 150 yards up the road a lot of resting and drinking and nail scraping of the rear hind paw it did settle to less scraping when he got going but none the less pavement walks not a good thing for him now.
Another disturbed night getting use to it it now as it's becoming the norm.

Looked out into the garden this morning and there are two bl**dy enormous planks lent against the fence at the bottom of the garden next doors side. The guy who lives on his own.
Blooming eyesore. If not gone in a couple of days Gorden will be offering to help him move them somewhere else he is in his 70's and has cancer.
I guess they will end up with his cr*p that sits on the front of his garden.
I am a little miffed as you can probably tell.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2021, 04:33 PM
camping out inside the Teazle way

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2021, 06:45 PM
Good evening all

Nice day for the most part. Bit of rain this afternoon though. I blame hubby as it started just as he was going to cut the grass .

Karen (daughter) is no better, but she's finally had the results of the MRI and blood tests back and they are clear so the physio is booked for next week now. They have already warned though that it could just be pain management as they don't know the cause of the problem

Gary is being Gary. One day up the next day down.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 09:40 AM
I know this may sound daft Chris but could the pain be caused by feet and footwear causing the spine to tilt?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2021, 04:29 PM
She's already brought that up with the physio who said she doubts it.

She might know more when the physio actually examines here. At least she will then know a bit more hopefully
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2021, 07:18 AM
I suggested it because a friend of mine suffers with the same thing and they found it was the feet and walking that caused some of the problem. She wear special inserts in her shoes now to help the tilt. Hope she gets sorted out soon. Nothing worse than pain that can't be fixed. I have back pain nearly all the time and it is hereditary.