Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Hope the graze heals soon griff.
I hate hearing about when a father or boyfriend or ex kills their wife and children. Why do they do that ? It is all so sad for all concerned.

Been and got the carpet a sort of brown colour tasteful though. That and some underlay for the stairs £50 at carpetright so will do us why we live here and for whoever moves in after us. For a while anyway.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Just had an email about my car in for service. They wanted to know if i wanted a fuel additive and air con looked at

First of all what fuel additives actually do is clean out the engine piston bore of any carbon or any oil lubricants . this in turn puts more wear in the bore and piston and ends up eventually with less power and earlier engine failure. Far better to occassionaly take a car on a long run which does the same thing without damage.

The air con was attended to in June this year so they have not checked their records.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2017, 03:23 PM
I forgot to text Gill today to wish her luck at her appointment.
Not long been off the phone with her.
Griff there is indeed a miracle at work here. She has only been on steroids to boost her appetite which they have done, but when he did her stomach examination by feeling and pushing he could feel the tumour has shrunk and her blood results came back that the marker has reduced by half.
Bad thing she was put forward for more chemo which the consultant now says she is a candidate for once again except there is no one who has the time to administer it for her. So they are not allowing it.
The consultant was mortified about this and is in a meeting this afternoon so we are wondering if this might get brought up and they might change their minds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 04:28 PM
lynn, that is absolutely brilliant news...so pleased!!! i hope the consultant kicks some asses over their being nobody to administer chemo
been past the flat where the murders occurred...police still there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Expect they might be there a few days griff collecting evidence. Must be upsetting.
Yes certainly hope some butts are kicked re: Gill.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 06:45 PM
apparently wasn't a family but a man stabbed in the head...not dead and not life threatening but the police are still there 2 days on and patrolling?? i just thank god no little ones were hurt
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2