Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-04-2016, 11:16 AM

Camera sensor clean

Started to rain here today so decided now I have a new lens it is about time I checked my camera over. Noticed a very very small smudge on one of the photos

Yes it may not look much but will show on all future photos as the smudge is on the camera sensor. looks worse on photo than on here and i am a bit too fussy me thinks

So having not much else to do it was clean camera sensor time. This is something I would not advise unless one owns proper sensor cleaning equipment. Slightest scratch and a very expensive camera repair follows.

So the morning spent doing this. Yes it could be photo shopped out but that would have to be on every future shot taken.
So now have a completely clean sensor on my Nikon D800. I had done my Nikon D300 some time ago.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2016, 11:04 AM
It's great if you can do that kind of thing Barry without having to pay someone else to do it