View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Can you not take your argument elsewhere?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
I wonder If his Pack would be so "calm" if they werent castrated?
Heck no, there would be fights left right and centre, particularly because unlike a wolf pack, they are not related and don`t have wild wolf pack heirachy as a result. There would be a lot of vet bills for injuries, [ and worse ], and that can be the case whether 50 entire males in a group or 2 in a home.

I agree with whats been said re experince, any method in the world needs to be done correctly & with true understanding of the method, Why it works, how it works & what the outcome will be , & a knowledge to spot when its going wrong & what to do to correct the problem. You also must have a clear idea in your head of what you want to achieve.
Agreed

Has anyone tried CM methods from Puppy Hood on a "normal" dog?
How is the dog now? personality to people, other dogs, other animals, YOU as a owner, any problems at all? Anything you would like to change?
An example of a foster dog, [ with Wolfie ], was mentioned on which CM methods were used, don`t know from what age though, hopefully Wolfie might know, it would be interesting to know if it was done from puppyhood or not
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Can you not take your argument elsewhere?

I will probably ask Admin to transfer particular points to the crossbreed section but it may take some time as Admin are very busy, there would be a lot of posts to transfer and possibly a bit difficult not to lose context from here where posts refer to CM as well as to other things
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
I will probably ask Admin to transfer particular points to the crossbreed section but it may take some time as Admin are very busy, there would be a lot of posts to transfer and possibly a bit difficult not to lose context from here where posts refer to CM as well as to other things
No offence Patch but a great deal of it is off topic and sadly it's the way every debate about Cesar Millan and his methods seems to end up. I appreciate not everyone is a fan, that's fine but it's difficult to follow the thread with so much other unrelated stuff going on, and many of us are simply not interested or fail to see the relevance of the issues raised.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2008, 06:00 PM
May I take this opportunity to apologise profusely for my involvement in this unpleasantness. I PM'd Patch precisely for the reason that that is where personal attacks and vendettas should be aired, NOT in public.

She has chosen to quote what I have said to her in a PRIVATE message. I never thought she would do that.

Now, that's the last I will say on the matter. I hope everyone will accept my apologies for having the temerity to argue a point that is obviously very controversial.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

23-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Thread closed.

New Cesar Millan Discussion thread started.

Please stay on topic in that thread - off topic replies will be deleted without notice.
Closed Thread
Page 70 of 70 « First < 20 60 67 68 69 70