View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks for your help If I can get them happy in the kennels, who knows, when I live there I may even be able to go out without them occasionally?!? I could watch a movie at the cinema or actually go shopping! It wouldn't feel right without my boys though lol.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2012, 07:36 AM
The link worked for me - fab kennels What a wonderful company you must work for who are prepared to provide kennels for employees dogs

It sounds as though you have got all angles covered and have thought it through at length. Good luck and I hope it all works out well.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Glad the link worked for someone . They are nice kennels aren't they? I thought they might be a bit too much metal but the wooden roofing and shelters evens it all out a bit.

I very lucky to be able to take my boys to work but it's a farm/stable/kennel environment so having a dog is sort of expected lol.

I've been pondering it since they first announced they were building staff kennels. I've introduced them to all sorts of different places, I took the two with SA on at 10 years old and they'd led quite sheltered lives prior to that. They've accepted so many changes to their lives but I've just never been able to get control of the SA. I'm lucky because I don't have to leave them behind much and when I do I have understanding family and friends who'll look after them.

I really hope they'll take to it as their lives would be much more comfortable if they were in a kennel rather than my truck. I'll take photo's and upload them once they are built and let you know how they are doing.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2