Female 

02-06-2012, 03:15 PM
So glad that you got a good responce. Hope the seasion goes well
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
£240 plus and exclusion on my insurance. That's what it cost me to take Cain for an assessment with Chirag Patel at the Company of Animals. I was told I would recieve a full written report with a few weeks, plus to keep a diary and I'd get free monthly email/phone follow ups.

This was in November last year. Time ticked by, no report. Follow up emails sent, no reply. Finally I copied in the office and got an apology and told they would chase things up with Chirag. Still no reply.

After a number of ignored emails, I finally sent a fairly stroppy email last month. I finally received a reply from Chirag promising that he would call me that week and sort the report the week after. He even offered a free follow up appointment to make up for it. No phone call came....no report.

Emailed again.....no reply. Emailed again today to say it have been over FIVE months since assessment and I've had no report and no follow ups, I have not received the service I paid for. It has also been three weeks since he promised to call, and he has not called or answered my further emails. What do I get....?

A automatic reply saying that he has LEFT the Company of Animals! Well I guess I won't be getting my report, follow ups or free apology follow up appointment! I am not happy, I have emailed the branch manager to ask his to submit a formal complaint....
I have only just seen this. Can't you get a partial refund? for the parts of the service that you didn't receive?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Well, just had a phone call from Roger Mugford himself in response to my complaint. Heard a few interesting things. He apologised profusely, said the report was rubbish and said I could have a full refund. He then offered me a free follow up consultation with him

He said he would come to my house, rather than me going to the centre, as he thought it would be better to see how he acts in real life. I'm inclined to agree. He might even be coming tomorrow afternoon, he's letting me know.

Can't say fairer than that, I'm pleased with the outcome. My only concern is that he's might start rolling out adversives
Sorry just had a read through, ignore my last post!
Great outcome there then. Hopefully he wont go down the aversive route, though I'm sure if your clear from the start...

Hope you get on great and receive the service you'd hoped (and paid) for
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Right well I have one hell of a day lined up tomorrow.

I've taken the day off of work as the structural engineer from my insurance company is coming to see if the house is subsiding then we're off to Basingstoke to take Cain on a group walk with Maisie's Mum. Then an estate agent is coming in the afternoon to value the house for probate.

Then I just got a call from Roger Mugford's place to see if we are avaliable tomorrow afternoon. It's a bit of a rush, but I don't want to have to take another day off work so tried to fit it in. So he's coming at 3pm. The estate agent comes at 3.30pm but my OH will be here to take care of that.

So I'll let you know how it goes....! I hope Cain won't be too tired/stressed after the walk to cope with the assessment
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 07:14 PM

I've taken the day off of work as the structural engineer from my insurance company is coming to see if the house is subsiding then we're off to Basingstoke to take Cain on a group walk with Maisie's Mum. Then an estate agent is coming in the afternoon to value the house for probate.

Then I just got a call from Roger Mugford's place to see if we are avaliable tomorrow afternoon. It's a bit of a rush, but I don't want to have to take another day off work so tried to fit it in. So he's coming at 3pm. The estate agent comes at 3.30pm but my OH will be here to take care of that.

So I'll let you know how it goes....! I hope Cain won't be too tired/stressed after the walk to cope with the assessment
Wow that is a busy day.

Good luck with everything to do with the house, I hope it's all good news.

Hope the assessment is insightful and helpful..keep us posted
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2012, 07:20 PM

Goodness, and I was trying to plan in mowing the lawn round dog walks and a trip to Matalan!

Best of luck for tomorrow, I hope everything goes well for you.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Got to try and bake Cain's birthday cake at some point tomorrow too
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Good luck with all of it. Hopefully, the overly busy day will bring some happy outcomes
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Wow Amanda, thats a full day! On the plus side will be good for him to actually see how cain is when people arrive at the house
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Good luck with you hectic day tomorrow. Hopefully the re-assessment of Cain will go well.
Page 5 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »