View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2012, 07:15 PM
I'd call that a great result! Well done for persisting.
Tass
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Well it sounds like a good result so far.

As Krlyr says you have the final say in anything that happens with Cain
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Glad you've got a good result. Just remember that Cain is your dog and you have the final say in how anyone treats him. If you're not comfortable with something he tries to do, say so, and if he doesn't listen to you tell him to bog off - afterall, it's not like it's costing you anything. Hope it goes well though
Not a bad result in the end!

I agree with the quote above! Don't feel you have to let him train Cain in a manner you don't feel comfortable with.

Let us know how you get on!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Wow, that I think is a good result. I mentioned before that he wouldn't like to hear about the appalling way you were treated. He does have a good reputation so I REALLY hope that he is a help to you and Cain.
It will be very interesting for you to get his slant on training anyway. Good luck!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Well, just had a phone call from Roger Mugford himself in response to my complaint. Heard a few interesting things. He apologised profusely, said the report was rubbish and said I could have a full refund. He then offered me a free follow up consultation with him

He said he would come to my house, rather than me going to the centre, as he thought it would be better to see how he acts in real life. I'm inclined to agree. He might even be coming tomorrow afternoon, he's letting me know.

Can't say fairer than that, I'm pleased with the outcome. My only concern is that he's might start rolling out adversives
This is a very good response to a customer complaint so well done to COA and Roger Mugford on this.

Things can and do go wrong from time to time in any company, but I always think a measure of how good a company is is the way they handle those mishaps.

I'm sure that if you make you feelings known on the use of aversives, he will make sure he doesn't use any. It does sound as though he takes customer satisfaction seriously.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
This is a very good response to a customer complaint so well done to COA and Roger Mugford on this.

Things can and do go wrong from time to time in any company, but I always think a measure of how good a company is is the way they handle those mishaps.

I'm sure that if you make you feelings known on the use of aversives, he will make sure he doesn't use any. It does sound as though he takes customer satisfaction seriously.
Agree, especially with the bit about how things are handled - for me this is the measure of whether a company is a good company or a bad one

Wys
x
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2012, 09:06 AM
I agree. Things go wrong, that's life but it's good that steps have been taken to put it right I'll let you know how the consultation goes.
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-06-2012, 09:25 AM
That's a good response so far, fingers crossed the visit from RM goes well
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Am so glad you got the full refund

Will be really interesting to read about how the session with Roger Mugford goes, best of luck!
dragonfly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Well, just had a phone call from Roger Mugford himself in response to my complaint. Heard a few interesting things. He apologised profusely, said the report was rubbish and said I could have a full refund. He then offered me a free follow up consultation with him

He said he would come to my house, rather than me going to the centre, as he thought it would be better to see how he acts in real life. I'm inclined to agree. He might even be coming tomorrow afternoon, he's letting me know.

Can't say fairer than that, I'm pleased with the outcome. My only concern is that he's might start rolling out adversives
I am so pleased for you! I hope RM can offer real help and he makes all the recent hassle worth it for you. You should be proud of yourself for standing up seeing the complaint process through (considering all the other stuff going on *hugs* )
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »