Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:18 AM

Waste of time and money.....

£240 plus and exclusion on my insurance. That's what it cost me to take Cain for an assessment with Chirag Patel at the Company of Animals. I was told I would recieve a full written report with a few weeks, plus to keep a diary and I'd get free monthly email/phone follow ups.

This was in November last year. Time ticked by, no report. Follow up emails sent, no reply. Finally I copied in the office and got an apology and told they would chase things up with Chirag. Still no reply.

After a number of ignored emails, I finally sent a fairly stroppy email last month. I finally received a reply from Chirag promising that he would call me that week and sort the report the week after. He even offered a free follow up appointment to make up for it. No phone call came....no report.

Emailed again.....no reply. Emailed again today to say it have been over FIVE months since assessment and I've had no report and no follow ups, I have not received the service I paid for. It has also been three weeks since he promised to call, and he has not called or answered my further emails. What do I get....?

A automatic reply saying that he has LEFT the Company of Animals! Well I guess I won't be getting my report, follow ups or free apology follow up appointment! I am not happy, I have emailed the branch manager to ask his to submit a formal complaint....
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Thats disgusting!
I would also be contacting someone like citizens advice for some help
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:24 AM
That's absolutely terrible! No wonder you're angry.

Definitely make a formal complaint and also demand another assessment (FOC) with another trainer if that's possible? That is, if you want to of course!

If not, a full refund!

Let us know how you get on.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2012, 08:25 AM
He is still all over their website ...
Was your contract with company of animals or him direct..?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:28 AM
i would make a formal complaint, demand an appointment with someone else who will send you the information and follow up reports, or demand a full refund.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:38 AM
I`d be asking for my money back. I think it is often worth investing in a solicitors` letter.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Mmm, small claims court perhaps?

It's disgraceful service and you are well within your rights to demand a full refund
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Trading Standards might be interested if they're selling a product/service and not providing everything they've offered.
Roofs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:45 AM
What are 'Company of Animals'?

I would go to their MD and ask for the a free ressesment AND your money back. Sounds like this chap you used was probably fired!
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Write - not email - to the Company Of Animals reminding them that they are in BREACH OF CONTRACT.

You paid for a service which you have not received.

If you still don't get anywhere, I would speak to Citizens Advice Bureau and consider a solicitor's letter, assuming the latter doesn't cost too much.

So sorry you're having this added stress - and am appalled at both Chirag Patel and Company Of Animals.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »