Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BangKaew
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Originally Posted by TabithaJ View Post
I appreciate that you are perhaps not enjoying the forum much at present. However, when you post on a public forum, you take the risk - as do we all - that others may passionately disagree with your ideas and methods.
You are not guilty of it Tab, but there are people on this forum who are too quick to throw personal insults at people who do not, in their view anyway, toe the dogsey line. They only are quick to get nasty because they know that there are people who are going to back them up. I think some think that it is important to have their view the prominent view on the forum which I can understand. I have no problem with that. It is the people who have nothing to add to the debate but come to such threads purely to get a few digs in to the person arguing against the grain

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Maybe its simply down to the fact you have found one(forum) that does not, and challenges your methods and beliefs.

You have a choice, if you don't like to hear others think your understanding of hierarchy and dominance is bumpkin and outdated, then simply stop reading .

No one is forcing you to continue.

I see it as the other way around. Hans is being personally attacked because he is saying something only slightly different from what the dogsey faithful want written. They do not see this forum as somewhere for dog lovers to discuss ideas and debate methods, they see it as an info-site where only their opinions should be available. Nastiness is permitted with the direct intent to make anyone holding a different opinion either keep their opinions to themselves or leave.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by Prager Hans View Post
I will assume that your question is sincere.
Mal-shep like Mia which I am sure is the dog which you are referring to since she is the only such dog which we have ever sold, ...............
Mia is going to Police department in California.
Prager Hans
You still haven't actually answered my question, if you didn't breed Mia, then you must have bought her in for resale...not preserving your beloved GSDs

If you bred her, then why if you are so devoted to the GSD ?

Which leads me me back to you being a commercial dog trader, who uses mainly non motivation methods(which were THE methods to use back in the early days of dog training for service & sports BTW)

I am devoted to GSDs & BCs equally, would I consider trading in cross breeds ?? nope no matter how successful the cross they are two separate breeds.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
You still haven't actually answered my question, if you didn't breed Mia, then you must have bought her in for resale...not preserving your beloved GSDs

If you bred her, then why if you are so devoted to the GSD ?

Which leads me me back to you being a commercial dog trader, who uses mainly non motivation methods(which were THE methods to use back in the early days of dog training for service & sports BTW)

I am devoted to GSDs & BCs equally, would I consider trading in cross breeds ?? nope no matter how successful the cross they are two separate breeds.
After looking at his site, I think you have a very good point.

Lost on the xbreeds though, as I have no idea about the breed in question (the old Czech ) are they Xbreeds then
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Prager Hans View Post
Now there is a statement which says volumes.
Again I will repeat that any dog in specific situation will be aggressive and will bite.
To avoid confusion here.
I devoted my life to preserve the old style GSD the way it was originally intended by its creator max v Stephanitz.
I am devoted to preserving these type of dogs in old style Czech GSD. these lines were best expressed in z Pohranicni straze breeding program. This breeding program does not exist anymore, but the creator of this program is my close friend and partner and we have these dogs in our heart. I breed, import, ( and export) train, sell and most of all love these old style Czech dogs.
In order to comment on the above amazing remark I would like to say that in my book good working dog should be sociable if necessary, or aggressive if necessary (meaning the owner believes it is necessary). Such dog needs to obey his owner and stop being aggressive and defuse it's aggression according to it's owner wishes. ( There is a difference between "control" and "diffusion" of aggression.
Here is one of our boys:

Prager Hans
Now that's my kinda gsd, gorgeous dog.
Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 23 24 25 26