Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
In that case I don't think Dogsey has anything else to offer you, and you it.

This thread, despite being named 'Adam's thread' was actually a thread for others to try to persuade you to use kinder, more acceptable ways to train. As that has not happened (and your adamance that that won't happen), there is no longer a 'positive' aspect or purpose for this thread.

Your account will also be closed because as I mentioned, I don't think you have anything positive to add to this community (which I hasten to add, is a community for dog lovers). Additionally, you having a vested interest in the promotion of shock collars makes many members feel troubled as it verges on advertising, specifically - promoting something that many members consider dog abuse.

All this has also led to us reviewing our membership policy. And we will be rolling out changes for that soon - needless to say we will no longer allow accounts for anyone with a financial interest in the promotion of electric shock collars. I.e shock collar sellers, or trainers who use shock collars and offer a service to the public.

Puppy farmers will also be added and we will review the policy as and when needed.
Thanks sooooo much!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by Adam P View Post
-post-
Having you around wasn't all bad. Here's some of the good that came out of it:
  • Electric shock collar discussions are now partially banned here. Without your persistence to recommend them willy nilly we may never have had the opportunity.
  • Our members demonstrated over and over how cruel, barbaric and socially unacceptable electric shock collars are. Again, if you wasn't around to dispute it that may not have happened.
  • Our members have clearly and concisely sent out a message to help ensure people will think more than twice before allowing their dog to be given electric shock treatment/training.

...and you helped them do that

And on that note, I think it's time to bid Adam and his thread goodbye. Closed.
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 19 20 21 22