Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2019, 07:03 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 13th September, 2019

Good morning all. Didn't want to get up this morning. I trust you and yours are all ok. Must get Amber out for her walk.
Have a good day, looks like a nice day. Keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you feel better as the day goes on.

Hope you enjoyed your catchup yesterday Lynn

Trip home was ok once we had negotiated the bit of the M4 to the M25 south as the northbound traffic was at a standstill.
Poor son was shattered having had no decent sleep for two days so he ended up asleep until about 8.00pm

Lovely day here and quite warm. Nothing much planned so will see what the day throws at me.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Nice warm sunny day here today, just about to pop some washing out.

Vet visit today, positive visit it was too Dillon went into Katherines room very spritely, so the decision is unless we feel he needs to be seen before we needn't go back for 3 months.
Keep going as we are with the previcox as it seems to be doing the trick.
His weight has come down again which is also helping. 3 months ago he weighed 65.8 kgs, 2 months ago 65.5, today 64.9 kgs.

Kazz if you are happy where you are I would stay. I miss good neighbours, not saying the new ones aren't but I have over the years forged friendships in places i have lived that are hard to replace.
I have to after meeting with Beth remind myself of all the negative factors of the house we lived in in Upwell as they soon become forgotten when you find your happy place.
So if everything or most things tick the boxes and you have good relationships with neighbours for me I would stay put. so many times in my head I tried to make Upwell work for that very reason after we fixed the house but some things were just not changeable.
griff hope you had a better yesterday.
brenda hope OH is improving.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Morning, thanks for asking Lynn. He is doing ok. Just have to make him do a little more each day or he will milk it. bg!! Have a good day all. Sunny and very warm here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2019, 11:01 AM
Glad it's progressing in the right direction.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
His weight has come down again which is also helping. 3 months ago he weighed 65.8 kgs, 2 months ago 65.5, today 64.9 kgs.

So if everything or most things tick the boxes and you have good relationships with neighbours for me I would stay put.

Pleased that Dillon is doing well and have you done anythingg specific to get his weight down, we are trying with Bruno - I think it's working but very slow, he still looks about the same as he did when he came here back in April.

Kazz, I agree with Lynn, if your place ticks most of the boxes then stay put. Even if you find a place that looks good it's not just about the house it's also the neighbours, the area, and the services (Shops, GP surgery, etc) I don't expect to move now we're here until they carry me out in a box