Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2019, 06:57 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 6th September, 2019

Good morning everyone, trust you and your doggie friends are all well. Harvey having not heard from you can only assume you are not feeling too good. Hope you will be better soon.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2019, 07:15 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased you got your blue badge Griff it will make life easier for you.

It lovely isn't Chris once the holiday rush is over you can get to where to want to without hassle.

Lovely morning here. Washing out and plan to trim the bush by the lounger's window. Vet for vaccinations this afternoon so quite a busy day

Hope all are well. Hope you are progressing Harvey and have got some results which are good.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Bit overcast here today and some rain not much when we eventually got back from our two hour walk.
We started off at park next door then through station car park, up station road, onto Estover road park. Met two lovely ladies one with a collie the other a sheltie and Dillon had a great time.
Then a slow walk back.
Gorden home later.

Moyra the extra energy is good but also has it's disadvantages to.
griff glad you got the blue badge.
Sue hope all goes well with your day today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Harvey do hope all is well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Good afternoon all.

Blimey, it was more than a little cool this morning. Sweatshirt and raincoat weather.

The cafe we go to is lovely. We have to sit outside, but there are blinds overhead and the owner spent a fortune last year to put plastic and toughened glass screening around the edges that is exceptionally strong, but not strong enough to withstand the dustbin wagon that backed into it. Fortunately, it's only affected about three tables and put them out of use for safeties sake, but you just don't expect this kind of accident on a closed to traffic area. Thank heavens no one was sat at the tables as the wagon came to empty the bins before opening time
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2019, 04:41 PM
Oh Chris hope the cafe owners get the insurance from the council to pay for repairs. Hope Harvey is OK. Bit like not hearing from Gordon Mac. Worrying when you make friends with people on here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Brenda I was also thinking about Eileen, so many have gone by the way. Will some of them come back during the winter months when there is less to do outside? I hope so.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Evening all
Thanks...rooms lot for me to give in and ask for the badge...I didn't think I had passed but the lady said she could see I was in pain and genuine.
Bad about the cafe Chris... council insurance will cover that I am sure
I miss so many people here but people's lives move on and as long as they are fit, healthy and happy...that's fine by me!
Been and had my tattoo...my little prince is now alongside his brother and sister and I didn't pay for it either lol...Martin's so kind to me.
Steve got 2 more covered up and is now booked in again...I have created a monster!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2019, 11:37 PM
It was a private firm who came to collect the bins. That being said, the guy who owns the firm is a Town Councillor

An insurance claim has been made both for the damage and loss of earnings for the lost tables until it's fixed. Hopefully, they will cough up, but who knows these days?

Helena springs to mind also when thinking of those who used to come on here regularly and have disappeared. I do hope they are all OK and doing well