Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2019, 06:36 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 19th August, 2019

Good morning everyone, sun is shining brightly at the moment so not sure what the forecast is for today. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well.

Good luck today Harvey hope it goes well and wont be as bad as before.

Griff hope you had an uneventful night.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2019, 07:42 AM
Morning Moyra
All good here I think.. thanks, still in bed lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Hope all goes well today Harvey and you don't feel too bad after. Good Bruno's limp was nothing to worry about

Was raining when I got up then the sun came out so took Teazle out. Five minute into walk heavens opened. Went out to dry cleaners and chemist whilst in the car sun out got out the car and again the heavens opened! Now have two wet coats. No rain forecast for today so what happened

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Morning Moyra griff, Sue and all who follow.

Overcast here today but no rain yet.
Glad things are quiet griff and hope that they remain that way.
Oh no sue one wet raincoat is enough two is a pain in the proverbial.

Car going in later for it's investigation and we will most likely have the gas struts to the tail gate done to as they have become unreliable and if keeping for a while longer or moving on they will need doing.

We at long last ordered a fire surround at the weekend and a hearth. Should arrive at the weekend so between now and then we will possibly papering the chimney breast if not painting it.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Harvey... hoping you feel o.k today
Sue...I thought it was only me that happened to! I always set out and it's lovely and within a few minutes I am like a drowned rat
Lynn.... hoping the car is cheap to fix
Still heard nothing from the police so I have written everything down and I am going to email the chief superintendent for the west Midlands, my cousin is tweeting them lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Good afternoon all.

Quite a nice morning here - a mix of overcast and sunny. One of those, put the jacket on, take the jacket off sorts of mornings.

Had the coastguard helicopter over a lot of times last night. Apparently a guy was in trouble out at sea and, unfortunately, they didn't find him. Poor guy and his poor family.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Thundering here on and off.

Car was as we thought the anti roll bar linkage they found it in a few minutes. Gorden had just arrived home from walking back 5 mins after dropping it off.
Around £60 to fix a lot cheaper than we have paid before. Just gone to collect it now.
We have to book it in for the struts for the tailgate as they are not on their next day delivery system. So hopefully they can book it i for the end of the week.
Then we can either part exchange if we see something we like or maybe sell privately not sure what yet but at least it's good for a while longer yet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Oh gosh Chris that's not good.
A few accidents at sea this year it seems.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Oh my goodness Chris, how awful...I hope his family get him back, I think that would be horrible never having the body back
Lynn... great news
Our cars a write off
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Sorry to hear that griff. Xxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >