View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:01 PM
I have a very good Muslim friend who's family came here to escpae the war in Lebanon. She works hard, she doesn't push her religion on anyone, and she is a fantastic, kind, generous and good natured person; as far as I'm concerned I'd rather have 10 million more of her in this country than our "White British" louts! Hell, I'd live in a country full to the top of Muslims or Sikhs or any other ethnic minorities if they were all like her! People are people, you get good ones and bad ones, and it's grossly unfair to say that it's the immigrants who are the problem when they take many of the crappy, labour intensive low paid jobs and we still have our good old British lager louts hanging round on street corners and mugging old ladies in their thousands. I agree that we need stricter immigration laws to prevent people taking the p*ss, but we are in just as much need for stricter laws against people like my next door neighbours who don't go to work because they can't be bothered and pop out loads of kids to be fed by the taxpayer! The BNP are vile imo and I'd never, ever support them (you're all entitled to your opinion of course )
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
(you're all entitled to your opinion of course )
exactly - some people will never see others point of view...! dont have to agree - just understand it

as for taxpayers money for layabouts- dont even get me started!!!!!
those who are out of work cos they 'cannot be bothered working' but CAN (fit and able) to wrk are the ones who get every benefit going.... and others who work damned hard get nothing.....

IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
those who are out of work cos they 'cannot be bothered working' but CAN (fit and able) to wrk are the ones who get every benefit going.... and others who work damned hard get nothing.....
Now, don't get me started on those kind of people (like my SIL's boyf...) I don't care where they come from, but people who are not working and on benefits and have mad no effort to find work, but have nothing wrong with them should be MADE to work, menial labour if necessary
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 07:21 PM
totally agree

let them realise how we EARN our money.... lol
ilovetucker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Oh please you are agreeing with Neo Nazis, do you think that they give a toss about the people of this country ? If(doG forbid)they gained power it would Germany in the !920s/1930s all over again. No non "British"(ie white born in GB)could own anything, businesses/propertty seized & civil liberties suspended.

So 100,000 + non Christian non White people are forcing their way into the UK yearly to claim benefits/have NHS treatment/given posh houses to live on etc etc etc In your dreams is all I can say, minority of immigrants cause problems, a minority of White"British"cause problems, a minority of teenagers etc etc etc

You forget that "White British" emigrate to Australia & NZ as there are jobs out there that require skills. Not all immigrants stay in the UK, some come legally because they can earn more than they can in their own country & return home to have a better standard of life in their homeland.

Where do you get your information from re Vehicle Excise/Insurance abuse ??? The worse offenders are young males under 25-regardless of race or creed(we have a family in our village here that are constantly breaking the law with their vehicles & in & out of jail & never work & they are from a long line of similar members of their familes that have been lazy b*st*rds for the best part of 100 years & they are White British & very likely to be BNP supporters just like you are.

You support the violence & abuse that they carry out against ethnic minorities, as you think what they do is "great" No wonder you have problems relating to your Border Collie, they are a very intelligent breed

Joydee you have alot of anger in your life and i wont reply to posts that are so pathetic! Me and my border collie are just fine thanks. And i suggest you spend more time with your dogs rather than being on the forum 24/7 as not one post from you on here i have seen is helpful, only usless attacking. Everybody is entilied to there opinion the day you rule the world you can tell me what to do. Me and my OH work very hard to pay for what we have and are tax payers so have a right to express our opinions (as its our money that goes to these people). If you have nothing useful to say dont say anything at all!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
Joydee you have alot of anger in your life and i wont reply to posts that are so pathetic! Me and my border collie are just fine thanks. And i suggest you spend more time with your dogs rather than being on the forum 24/7 as not one post from you on here i have seen is helpful, only usless attacking. Everybody is entilied to there opinion the day you rule the world you can tell me what to do. Me and my OH work very hard to pay for what we have and are tax payers so have a right to express our opinions (as its our money that goes to these people). If you have nothing useful to say dont say anything at all!
Joydee who is Joydee ????? You perhaps should try reading all of the posts before replying Joedee is my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Anger in my life ??? Whatever

My dogs have me 24/7 & I'm entitled to my opinion also having paid tax, worked hard & unsocial hours etc etc etc

Being on 24/7 ????? Nope I just never log off.
ilovetucker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Joydee who is Joydee ????? You perhaps should try reading all of the posts before replying Joedee is my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Anger in my life ??? Whatever

My dogs have me 24/7 & I'm entitled to my opinion also having paid tax, worked hard & unsocial hours etc etc etc

Being on 24/7 ????? Nope I just never log off.

Has nothing to do with loggin off, your always posting so always online. Noone said you couldnt have your opinion but theres ways of expressing it without attacking people! this forum is for people to have friendly discussions, so far your only person on this thread to of attacked someone. Everyone else is putting there opinions across in an adult manner, thats the way it should be.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
Has nothing to do with loggin off, your always posting so always online. Noone said you couldnt have your opinion but theres ways of expressing it without attacking people! this forum is for people to have friendly discussions, so far your only person on this thread to of attacked someone. Everyone else is putting there opinions across in an adult manner, thats the way it should be.
I'm always posting ??? bit difficult as I go dog training several days/nights a week, shopping etc etc etc
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2008, 10:01 PM
it all reads a bit sixth form mixed with pub landlord.

the bit about northern ireland, eire and a british isles is quite amusing
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I personally know dozens of Doctors including members of my family who have had to go to NZ and Australia for jobs .
Meanwhile we employ people who have very little understanding of the English language . Some of them are terrorists who are plotting and in some cases trying to blow us up .
We actuallt train plenty Doctors but thy have to go away from their loved ones to get jobs .
NZ and Australia don't train enough Doctors because they know they can get our ones . It costs this country £250,000 to train a Doctor then they have to go .
We are all so PC we can't just say give the British people jobs first then any spaces can be filled with people who want to come here .
Doctors in private practice are all much more senior .
I just wanted to have my say about foreign worekers in the NHS. I work with many, many asian, indian etc etc nurses and doctors and I have to say, without them the NHS would've collapsed a long time ago. The majority of these "foreigners" are incredibly hard working people who are amazingly polite and care a great deal for the people they look after. Yes there can be a language barrier at times, but with the way this government mis-manages it's business I'm just greatful we have these immigrants to keep the NHS running. Please don't believe everything you hear on the TV/read in the paper. They only ever paint the picture that sells the most!

As for the BNP, no thanks! There really is no such thing as "white british". Never was, never will be. And I'm proud to live in such a culture.
Page 5 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »