View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 07:40 PM
why easy! why does it have to be easy! its not like its gonna be hard work!

at the end of the day! i rather be in a bull and mastiff group than a terrier

No offence

but ask many owners who own staffys if they class them as terriers or bull breeds

i would say most would say bull breeds! and i class the BM as mastiff and bull breed!
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Jake hmmmmmmmmm I feel left out. I know some other who do too
I agree with you Laura Ignore it babe
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
Im not sure at the mo...

It does seem that alot of people class themselves as bull-breed owners... so we might remove the staffy section and start a new one for bull breed owners.

Because I don;t think the staffy owners need their own club just yet as we are too small and it makes it fairer on everyone else too.

Also, people with bull-breeds could then choose which way they wanted to identify themselves or they could be part of both clubs
i could just kiss you for that azz!

thanks u for seeing my point!

sorry lol
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Dibley
I agree with you Laura Ignore it babe
Don't forget you can do what I will do for the most part because I am a minority breed, and that is stick to the main board
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

laura babe! I dont know why u feel left out?

im sorry if i have made u feel like that as this was not my point!

the JRT is in the terrier section right? see i could be wrong! when it comes to kennel club i dont take much intrest!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Has anyone joined the pastoral group yet? Calling all GSD owners
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

22-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by jake
hmmmmmmmmm I feel left out. I know some other who do too.
Jake, you can join the Terrier group

We're only using the KC groupings as a guideline Dogweb's breed clubs are not meant to 'exclude' anyone - hence we have a cross breeds/mongrel club as well as a club for those members who do not even own dogs but own other pets

People who own new breeds such as the Untanagon - how would you classify it? which group? if there isnt a group we can create our own - 'non KC breeds' or similar.

Remember nothing is set in stone and we can make our own rules as we go along - as this is a Dogweb thing not a KC one or one that any other 3rd party can control
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I can see how this might cause some problems already
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Can I ask why people think we need seperate groups? do you not think it will isolate us - from the main board? or that the "individual groups" will become boring - I must say I joined dogweb because it incorporated all dogs regardless of their breed/age/status.

I just wonder what has attracted people to these individual groups - as for most breeds there are already numerous sites they could use.

And although I own Staffs I like reading advice/points of view from people such as Mini, Inca, SB, Steve, Snorri,BorderDawn, Amts etc and many others who own different breeds than mine. I think thats the good and possibly the best thing about dogweb -the diversity.

Just my opinion.

Karen
mackleback
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz
Can I ask why people think we need seperate groups? do you not think it will isolate us - from the main board? or that the "individual groups" will become boring - I must say I joined dogweb because it incorporated all dogs regardless of their breed/age/status.

I just wonder what has attracted people to these individual groups - as for most breeds there are already numerous sites they could use.

And although I own Staffs I like reading advice/points of view from people such as Mini, Inca, SB, Steve, Snorri,BorderDawn, Amts etc and many others who own different breeds than mine. I think thats the good and possibly the best thing about dogweb -the diversity.

Just my opinion.

Karen
I agree. But i also think it would be nice to talk to people with similar breeds to mine. I know there arent many on here yet, so i am quite happy to stick to the main boards if i cant join a seperate group.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >