Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2009, 09:50 AM

Robson and Lady have been naughty!

Hi

Robson and Lady been good as gold this weekend with regards to asking to go out when they want the toilet but they've been naughtly on the chewing front!

Robson has chewed about 4 plastic coathangers, the wire for the phone extension going upstairs, the spine on a paperback book, sneaked the control for the upstairs digibox into his bed and pulled the doorstop off the skirting board stopping the wardrobe door banging into the wall mirrors.

Lady has been a bit more restrained and only chewed about 1cm off the padding along to the top of one of her Dad's best shoes (his jeans cover this so don't know what he was moaning about) and sneaked one of my slippers, like ugg boots and had a bit of a chew on the foam sole!

She pinched a slice of bread from the kitchen worktop that was going to be one half of my fried egg sandwich but squirting her with a plant sprayer when we see her reaching up, is working as she backs away when we lift it up to show her!

But all in all, they have settled in perfectly, they walk on the lead great with no pulling. My niece came round yesterday, who's only 3 and they were so gentle with her and didn't try jump on her like they do with us when we come in. We ignore them for a few minutes when we come in until they get bored and walk away, then we fuss them. This is in the hope that they learn that it's nothing special when we come home.

Got them a few treats from the petshop on saturday and they loved their bull's pizzle! I'm not going to say what that is but google it and you will find out!

Karen