Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2023, 07:29 AM

Tiramisu Thursday 2nd February 2023

Morning all. Yep a sweet treat for you all today. Margaret did make it over and she caught the early bus as although into work at the school she works at she finished early because only half the children were in. So a nice extra hour of chatting. Looks like it will be another sunny day here so off for an early walk. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2023, 09:02 AM
Good morning Brenda enjoy your walk and pdlkeased you had a good chat yesterday.

Lovey and sunny here. Washing done and on the line blowing and Teazle walked. Now for a coffee before deciding what to do next. School and gymnastics run this afternoon.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Bright and breezy day here again today.
Our friend and who we were hoping to get a puppy from is visiting this afternoon with one of her therapy dogs, she and Bran are visiting HMP Whitemoor and we live a stones throw by car.
They are popping in for a cuppa before going home.

I'm partial to a bit of Tiramisu brenda. Glad Margaret got over and you had a bit longer to chat.
Who was your friend brenda that used to breed Bernese ? You probably have in the past given me her name but like most things I have forgotten.
A lot of breeders from way back have now stopped breeding just interested to know if I have known of her in the past.

Chris I hope the car gets sorted soon and with no hassle to you.
Sue back on the school run today I'm guessing.
Kazz have you finished the full time work stint yet ?
griff hope your keeping well as you can.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2023, 09:37 AM
Lynn her affix is Colansue and she lives in Findon. She has a cattery and kennels called Huntsmans. This morning I emailed Kelly but not sure where she is at the moment. Walk was lovely. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2023, 10:26 AM
Good morning all

Yes Lynn only a two week stint, back to normal slow start mornings again. LOL how nice to get a Bernese visit and he brings his human as well BONUS
Brenda how nice you got a longer visit with Margaret more putting the world to rights.

Chris hope all is going well with you two, I would do the same as you and keep this curtsey car what a cheek asking you to collect.

Sue imagine your day will be busy as always. I am hoping for a breezy day tomorrow when I am off to get the bedding on the line as well as normal washing, much warmer here today.

Griff Have a good day.

Catch you all later work beckons
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2023, 11:09 AM
I have heard of Sue Flanagan and Kennels brenda.
Kazz I expect you are glad to be back to normal part time hours ?

Unfortunately Debbie and Bran won't be visiting as she thought her husband was home early and it turns out it's his bowls night.
Same as we were she doesn't like leaving the dogs at home longer than necessary so rather than call in stay for 1/2 and leave we will rearrange.
You know what it's like 1/2 hour is never long enough.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Good afternoon/evening all

Lovely morning here so enjoyed out run out

My sister isn't happy because she stupidly thought they would let her out today (I did tell her that wouldn't happen). She hates hospitals despite having worked in the one she's in for years before retiring

I answered Barry on yesterday's Daily Thread about the car debacle, but it's all sorted now and we get our little Panda back tomorrow morning