Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 10:05 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday,6th January, 2019

Didn't want to get up this morning. Was late taking Amber out. I think this thread is going to the wall. Everyone is dropping away from it. Not sure I can be bothered any more.

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Morning Moyra. I don't think people are leaving it is just that so many have other things to do with their day. For me I am just very much down and not feeling up to anything and don't want to take everyone else down with me. I am sure everyone that usually comes on here will be back soon. January is a grot month and sometimes February is to but that is a shorter month so not so bad.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
I thought we had more input over the last few days getting up to two pages same people I know but still keeping it going.
We are busy most times through the day doing things through the bungalow and out and about buying stuff we need.

brenda I agree the thread usually takes a dip around November till the Spring.
Moyra hope you feel brighter soon you sound very down.

Had a nice long stroll through another park today which was nice.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Tree and decorations down, Everywhere looks so much tidier! I had a bad night last night so could easily go back to bed again!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Yes lynn I am feeling down. Steve wont sort the tank out in the corner of the lounge. It is just full up with bags of stuff that came out of the tank. I was doing nicely taking the tree down he came to help and what did he do he broke the zip on the bag that it is all packed away in. Still he did take the bags out and stash them in the shed, that's something I suppose.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Hello everyone,
I de Christmassed the house Wednesday morning, I’m glad cos I didn’t sleep to well last night & Tony is not very well, think he’s got the bug everyone seems to have had. I nipped into town this morning because I forgot the marg yesterday when I finished work.
It’s a bright but cold day here. I’m going to take Rosie out in a mo. Lauryn is at work all day so going to have dinner later today.
Right be back later. Have a good day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 12:44 PM
Good afternoon all.

Same old, same old here but a milder day to do it in. It's also nice that the place has quietened down again now. The only plus to the winter months

I don't come on here every day simply because we don't really do much that is different so I'd be repeating the same thing which I'm sure would bore people to death.

I do read the thread though.

I think others don't start the thread, Moyra, because they know that you usually do it and are worried that they will duplicate it if they take the plunge.

I hope those feeling down soon start to feel better. Nothing worse in this terrible month than feeling down as well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Afternoon all
Sitting here with hair dye on... currently bored out of my mind lol
Moyra, tell Steve to shift the stuff...if not you will regime it in the bin!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Afternoon everyone who has followed.
Moyra I can imagine all that tat around the place would make you feel down. He really is bad not respecting it is your home and you have allowed him to stay he should be tripping over himself to make sure he keeps you happy.
Chris are you and OH getting over the chest infections ?
Mandy hope OH feels better soon.
griff hope the hair comes out good.

Just been out and done a dump run and bought the new lights for the tank.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Well typed a long reply hit post and its gone.

So basically washing on line blowing nicely taking Gert out shortly when my sister comes, for a breeze blowing run.

January is that way you can easily be inclined to fall over to the sad side but I am remaining firmly in the happy camp.

First attempt at my tuneless choir this Tuesday.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >