Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KerryGreyhounds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-11-2010, 12:35 PM

Timmy ~ A Total Stunner of a Hound – 1-2yo Brindle Saluki Lurcher

TIMMY

Meet the fabulous Timmy! Timmy is a 1-2 year old lurcher boy who was found straying in Ireland. Thankfully he has been rescued before the weather turned really cold. Timmy is a beautiful BIG boy, and is likely a saluki x German shepherd with perhaps something else in there too. He is an absolutely stunning boy to behold, with a russet coloured silky soft coat that begs to be stroked.

Timmy has not long been rescued, and he is still coming out of his shell. So far he has been just fantastic, with a gentle, docile manner. He is incredibly loving and sweet and is really just a great big baby who wants a cuddle. He is now also starting to play a little and we’re sure that with a bit more time he will be a lovely playful boy. Gorgeous Timmy is sure to be an amazing family companion.

Timmy has been very well behaved with the other dogs he has met, of all sizes, and didn’t put much pass on the local cats either. Timmy is currently in kennels and has not yet been in a home environment, so new owners will need to be a bit understanding at the start and give him time to learn the house rules. It generally takes hounds 10-14 days to start to settle in a home, and really all they need is time and patience.

Timmy is a typical lurcher and loves his naps. He will not need a huge amount of exercise and should be quite content with two 30min walks a day and perhaps a chance to stretch his legs offlead in a safe area once or twice a week.

Timmy is currently being kennelled with the SPCA in Co. Wexford, Ireland, and can be transported via Kerry Greyhounds to the UK if a suitable home offer comes up. This will be organised and paid for by Kerry Greyhounds/Wexford SPCA, and we ask only for a donation to help cover costs. Please note that adopters will need to travel to our nearest collection point to pick him up. He is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, de-flea'd and wormed and a homecheck will be required as part of the adoption procedure.

If you are interested in adopting Timmy, please email me on for our adoption application form and information pack. Thanks!

~~ KERRY GREYHOUND CONNECTION ~~

Kerry Greyhound Connection is a small voluntary organisation based in County Kerry, Ireland and Norfolk, England. It operates through a network of volunteers spaced over Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. We can look after approximately 70 greyhounds at any one time, in Ireland and the UK.

Each dog is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped and given a full veterinary check before being adopted.
We assess the suitability of all home offers, and we have homed greyhounds in Ireland, the UK, Central Europe and the USA.

If interested in one of our hounds, please EMAIL or PM me for our adoption application form and information pack. Once you have filled in and returned the application form, we will then contact you via phone or email to discuss adopting one of our hounds in more detail.

I can be contacted via PM or through the following email:
Email: removed

Thank you.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2010, 04:16 PM
He is just STUNNING!!! How tall is he? He's so so beautiful, goo luck in finding a home
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2010, 05:02 PM
He's an absolute cracker, hope he finds a lovely forever home soon
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2010, 05:25 PM
I agree what a handsome chap , would love to have him but have been restricted to two at the mo although for me three would be fine I can talk hubby round lol !! hope he finds a loving home , not sure 2 male lurchers would hit it off ! if i thought so i would love to have him
Closed Thread