Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-11-2006, 04:19 PM

Smudge - Border Collie

Smudge is a beautiful little lady of 12 months who was running wild for several weeks after being dumped by her owners. She was severely let down by the necessary authorities, and if it hadn't been for the help of a local resident, Smudge would have probably met a very sad fate.

Smudge was terrifed of people when she first arrived, but she has come on really well now, and is a sweet, playful little girl. She loves Evan, and they like to snuggle up for cuddles, and they love racing around the garden together.

Smudge will need a home where people will be very patient with her and take things at a steady pace. She will not be able to run off lead in open spaces for several months, until she is completely trusting in her new family.
Please ring for further details.

If you feel you can offer Smudge the home she deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 04:50 PM
what i wouldnt give to take her home shes gorgeous i hope she gets a new home very soon litte sweetie pie
sam1984
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Bless her , good luck rehoming her
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2006, 09:24 PM
AWW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LADY SHES ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS FINGERS CROSSED AND SENDING LOADS OF GOOD LUCK VIBES THAT SHES GETS A NEW LOVING HOME REAL SOON
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:48 PM
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Wiccaweys View Post
wow shes beautiful good luck girl in finding your new home
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
R bless shes such a gorgeous colour fingers crossed the new home is just around the corner
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:03 PM
I think she is stunning, I would love to give her a home if I could...

I hope she gets a loving home, she deserves it.

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:07 PM
She is beautiful. Good luck in finding your forever home.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Smudge is also looking for a foster home for a little while so she can build confidence with the outside world. She is a smart little girl and is very comical, as well as giving great cuddles, she will make someone a very nice friend.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »