View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Happy for her..........not enough words can say how much, so pleased to hear she is loved, safe and cared for, with the brightest future any little dog deserves. Well done xxxxxxxxx
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2008, 06:03 AM
just for info, molly, or scmoo or moo poo is doing great still, she's a mad little girl, who still has her insecurities, but a mum and dad who love her dearly, and 4 other dogs to keep her company, it certainly is a success story
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Aw thats good to hear, I watched her vid last night and OH said naw we're no havin a Springer , he knows me too well lol...poor girlie just so glad she had a second chance, she looked so sad, a crying shame x
daisylee
New Member!
Female 

31-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I know this is an old thread but it caught my eye Daisy Springer (our Springer Daisy is 20years old in May)
I have just watched the video and like everyone eles crying like a soppy moo tears of sadness to tears of joy!
Having owned 5 springers over the years (rescued and all lived happily with us, still got two) I just can not imagine what people could harm a defenceless dog i just cant get my head around it.
Dear Molly looks so happy now the tounge falling out the side of the mouth ours do that its so cute. Im glad theres people out there helping these doggies.
well done to everyone involved in helping little Molly and keep up the good work!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5