Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 11:10 PM
I cannot seem to see her picture!!!
Her story is heartbreakingly familiar, I am so glad she seems to be stteled now and HAPPY!!!!!

Ignore the fact I could not see her picture!!! To say the lump in my throat is choking me is putting it mildly after finally seeing the video!!! I have tears running down my cheeks! I am just so glad she is happy now!!! It is wonderful!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 08:02 AM
She looks like a completely different dog and to see the change in her eyes is wonderful!
Becky
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Blink Blink.........what an amazing story. A wonderful happy ending too.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Oh god. Part of me wishes I hadn't just watched Molly's video. How distressing and very sad. I'm in tears now.

It's so wonderful that Molly now has a fantastic home that she has hopefully been in for about a year and a half now! What a remarkable recovery, she looks like an entirely different dog in the last shots of that video.

NESSR, could you please tell us how Molly is getting on? I would be very interested to know as I'm sure many others would. Thanks.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2008, 07:16 PM
cant see the picture
its a terrible shame ,when this happens ,i would be heart broken if it happened to mine ,if her mom could see her now
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2008, 07:21 PM
What a gorgoeus montage, made me cry, she looks so happy. very loving family just what she needed. just a shame she had to go though all that before she found them.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-09-2008, 07:54 PM
What a wonderful story and NESSR are to be congratulated on the work they do and in particular for rescuing Molly.

The OP said:-
"They believe she was stolen some time ago as she was picked up from near a travellers site where stolen dogs have been found. She is not chipped or tattooed and despite nationwide pleas no owner has come forward."

Here in the Czech Republic we have terrible problems with gypsies (and yes we are allowed to call them that) it is estimated that gypsies are responsible for a huge percentage of missing dogs. The Police have found dog bones and suspect they have been eaten.

The original owners of Daisy could have lived anywhere so although attemps were made to contact them it's not easy to cover all the angles.

Like everyone else I would be interested to know how she is now. That video montage was so moving.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-09-2008, 08:00 PM
What a wonderful happy ending. I was really crying watching that and then at the end with those gorgeous happy photos, laughing and crying at the same time. I am in a right state now.

What fantastic work NESSR do.

From the look of all those happy photos I would hope that she is living a pampered dog's life with her new family.
Irish Setter Mu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-09-2008, 08:33 PM
I too have sat & watched the video link tonight and am sat here in tears.

It's unbelievable what some people will do to animals. I am so glad that she has a happy life now and she looks so happy.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Just watched that video is tears, so happy that Molly has her hsppy ending and a terrific new home and loving owners
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >