Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-02-2006, 10:12 PM

Mac - Golden Retriever

Meet Big Mac!
Mac is a very handsome 6 year old Golden Retriever who arrived at Wiccaweys by default! He was unwanted by his previous owners.

When Mac arrived he was incredibly overweight and his coat was in a terrible state - he was full of mats and knots. He looked like a lumbering walking coffee table! He was very sad and depressed.

Sarah spent many hours grooming Mac, and he loved it!
He was such a good boy considering the mess he was in.

With time, good food and plenty of exercise Mac has trimmed down considerably and he is now a happy chap.

He has a wonderful temperament, and is a firm favourite with visitors to Wiccaweys. He is a real gentle giant.

If you feel you can offer Mac the home he deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
Kelly7
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2006, 05:22 PM
What a butiful expression :smt049 :smt049 hope Big Mac finds a lovely new home soon
Radar Ears
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2006, 06:17 PM
How could anyone NOT WANT a lovely dog like Mac,

I want to climb in the screen and give him a big cuddle !!!

Regards

Jill
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2006, 07:52 PM
What an absolute treasure he looks................
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2006, 06:12 PM
I have totally changed my mind about retreivers! He is SO handsome!

My mum is in love... all I have to do is convince her it'll work out with two dogs and that we have space!

It's all the space issue, although we do have space in theory, in practice she doesn't think it'll work (after seeing husky chase dalmatian down our hallway)!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2006, 11:49 AM
What a beautiful boy I hope Mac finds his forever loving home soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Mac had some people who came to see him today who fell in love. They are very experienced retriever people and Im sure he will be happy with them. We are just waiting to see if they pass there homecheck and hopefully later this week Mac will go and join them.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Unfortunately this failed so Big Mac is still looking, in the meantime he is enjoying lots of cuddles and grooming here all snuggled up on the sofa.
Annie18
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Sorry to hear the prospective owners failed a home check and Mac is still looking. Good job I'm not near to you, I would end up with 3 goldies!

Just a thought and you have probably already been there but have you considered contacting Golden Retriever Rescue for your area as they might have a waiting list of prospective owners? The contact details are Mrs M Hathaway, telephone 01952 850318.

Hope Mac finds a good home soon - he is gorgeous and deserves it :smt007
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Sorry the prospective Owners for Mac didn't work out.............

He is georgeous

Ditto what you say Annie18
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >