View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 04:01 PM
AH bless how can annyone resist such a lovely girl , i hope she gets her forever home in time for chrimbo ,,,xxdk
Animal Concern Cumbria
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-11-2007, 05:28 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
AH bless how can annyone resist such a lovely girl , i hope she gets her forever home in time for chrimbo ,,,xxdk
Me too
I really don't want to have to write another christmas blog for her (check cumbrianlass's blogs)

Fizz is absolutely adorable, but when she's been given something to eat that she shouldn't have, well you can imagine what mess her kennel is in, and this puts people off. If she's just fed the stuff that she's supposed to have, then she's fine. She just needs that special person to say 'yes, I'll give it a try'.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2007, 12:14 AM
If you would like to know more about Fizz, please contact Linda: 01946 834061

Or ask mikesteph&sam/Cumbrian Lass who would be happy to make an appointment for your homecheck and interview
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2007, 06:14 PM
any news hun
mikesteph&sam
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Well ,that very special person seems to have arrived. Fizz has gone on trial to her new home.

They lady knows all about her problems and is prepared to give it a try.

To me , she is one of a very few special people who will take on a dog like Fizz and hopefully things will work out.

We'll miss you Fizz , but you deserve the chance !!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Awww fingers crossed for Fizz!
Wonderful news
mikesteph&sam
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-02-2008, 09:38 PM
I'm afraid that Fizz has returned to the kennels and that her new home didn't work out .

The lady who took her really tried to accommodate her but as Fizz became more attached to her new owner she became very aggressive to other dogs in the house.

Fizz will only be re-homed in the future where she is the only dog in the household.
sarah8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-02-2008, 11:45 PM
Aww what a shame, I love hounds and she looks a cracker. She really deserves a special place. Really hope she finds it soon.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2008, 07:19 AM
I have read Fizz`s blogs on and off for a long time now and I was so hoping it was the forever home she needed.Please send Fizz some special hugs from me and Fudge.I know it`s not the same as a home but there are many of us thinking of her.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Poor Fizz. Surely there's someone out there who can help her. It's heart breaking to see dog's like this. With me living on a Military Camp, the number of pets that get abandoned is beyond belief. I've ended up with hamsters because of it, I've got a rabbit in the garden because it was found abandoned in someones cellar. Nearly ended up with a jack russel bitch but she's terrified of men in army combats so couldn't keep her in that life.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >