Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2015, 01:14 PM

Moss removal tool

Sue has been talking about how to remove moss from the lawn. Looking on the internet I came across this nifty little gadget which you fit in place of the cutting blade on the lawn mower

Both prongs are pointing downwards in case it does not show up too well
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Hmm. It's more interesting that you grow moss in your lawn than how you remove it.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Hmm. It's more interesting that you grow moss in your lawn than how you remove it.

We didn't grow it the previous owners left it like that. This is the first time we shall have the time to work on the garden, up til now since we moved in in July it was a case of getting the house sorted which for us was fairly bad. See my previous postings on it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2015, 12:49 PM
i think if i removed the moss from my lawn i would have no green left Lol, amazing the gadgets you can get nowadays
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
We didn't grow it the previous owners left it like that. This is the first time we shall have the time to work on the garden, up til now since we moved in in July it was a case of getting the house sorted which for us was fairly bad. See my previous postings on it.
Ah, I see. That makes sense. Well, good job handling everything, then. The gadget is certainly interesting. We have all kinds of terrible weeds and a ton of clovers, but no moss. With frequent water bans and dog wee burning out the grass, we'd probably not even care if there was moss.