Our sister sites
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2014, 12:09 PM

Tatton Flower Show and Chatsworth!

Hi

Having two me days this week!

On Thursday going to the Tatton Flower show, but only my OH and best friend know I'm going! I don't mind going out with my sister sometimes but she is always late, disappears and doesn't meet up on time when we do go anywhere and just sometimes, I want to wander round on my own.

Then on Friday, I'm going to Chatsworth for the day, again on my own to wander at will and explore the gardens and I can't wait!!!!

My OH has given me plenty of money to treat myself (he has been working away for 6 days a week for the last three weeks so think the money was to stop me moaning about being on my own with the dogs for company!).
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-07-2014, 12:18 PM
My sister is going to Tatton (on Wednesday I think) she lives not far from Chatsworth
Enjoy your days out Karen
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Lucky you Have a great time at both
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
Hi

Having two me days this week!

On Thursday going to the Tatton Flower show, but only my OH and best friend know I'm going! I don't mind going out with my sister sometimes but she is always late, disappears and doesn't meet up on time when we do go anywhere and just sometimes, I want to wander round on my own.

Then on Friday, I'm going to Chatsworth for the day, again on my own to wander at will and explore the gardens and I can't wait!!!!

My OH has given me plenty of money to treat myself (he has been working away for 6 days a week for the last three weeks so think the money was to stop me moaning about being on my own with the dogs for company!).
Ah the memories your post evokes! Both places well known and loved by me in younger days... I preferred Haddon Hall to Chatsworth though.

Have a wonderful time and remember me to the gardens...