Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Ava is looking so well after her time in foster - such a beautiful girl

Ava was very loved in her foster home but her fosterers are getting married shortly and then going away on honeymoon. This is the only reason she has come back into kennels. If you are able to foster Ava please complete our foster questionnaire on our website.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-05-2010, 10:05 PM
An update from one of our walkers at the kennels:

“Walked the lovely Ava today, was so happy to see her again. We walked her with Millie and they get on great. She was her usual gorgeous self and didn’t pull just wanted to sniff and always looking back to make sure you are still there. We did come across some Squadies in their camouflage which she barked at and kept looking back at"!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-05-2010, 09:37 PM
An update by one of our kennel volunteers:

“Oh lovely little Ava, I really love this girl and she didn't disapoint, she came out with Ellie and my dog Sonny (I ended up having to bring him) and the 3 of them had such a brilliant time! Ava didn't pull, she walked so happily with the other 2, was friendly and even gave me a very sweet little kiss before I left when she went off to sleep in her bed. Such a gorgeous girl, come on Ava's forever home”!

Ava in her kennel:

The 3 Amigos:
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-05-2010, 09:01 PM
A few more pics of Ava:

Ava is still waiting for a foster or forever home!
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4