Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-07-2010, 09:08 PM
An update from Antoine:

"I'm really enjoying the walks with Frank, he is such a funny and friendly character. We met some kids playing in the stream today, and Frank, wagging his tail, seemed quite happy to say hello"!

Frank is still in boarding kennels and would really benefit from some time in foster if anyone is able to take him? Hope his forever home comes along soon.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-08-2010, 10:02 PM
HOT OFF THE PRESS!

Frank found a foster home! He still needs a forever home, but it's a break from kennel life after all this time!

This is a long journey to get a sandwich..its not the vets is it?

Lost... in Paradise

Pinch me I'm dreaming..

When you said Teena I thought you meant Tina!

Frank Teena has offered to foster you and is offering you 24 hour day/night company...yes love at last. You know we love you.. only Teena has come forwards to be there for you whilst we find your forever home FRANK loves Teena!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Way to go Frank
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Im so pleased for him, lets hope this is the end of his time in kennels
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I am so delighted that Frank has a foster ( and I secretely hope that Teena becomes a failed fosterer !!! )

good luck sweetie will keep all paws and fingers crossed here for you
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-10-2010, 09:20 PM
An update from Frank's fosterer Teena:

"HI to everyone involved with one of the greatest boys you will ever know, the one and only Frank!
All there is to say really is he is FANTASTIC, Frank has come on a amazingly, loves cuddles and kisses, his bottom wiped, his ears and feet cleaned, cleaning his teeth, his playtime, his walks, everything really, he his very happy with his tail wagging so much now, it makes me fill up with joy. He is truely brilliant and not the dog that I first met, although I knew instantly that with a little consistent work, love, respect and FIRMNESS WITH CONFIDENCE Frank would be a real friend and family member. He is loved by us all and he loves you back with so much appreciation, I am so pleased for FRANK, as it must be great to be him now as his tail, eyes, skin, and his behaviour tells me so. He no longer sits there not knowing what to do, he expects and rightly deserves his active and happy life, wants you to do lots with him. Also I left him with Elsie my other dog, whom he adores and has learnt so much from, [so thanks ELSIE, YOU TOO ARE THE BEST, MOST FANTASTIC FRIEND], for the longest time ever the other day, 2 hours in total and he did NOT CHEW, or was not stressed out and was so pleased to see me I was thrilled, again for him, [and my wooden table and chairs, curtains,etc] as he felt secure enough to be settled. WELL DONE FRANK, EXCELLENT. GOT A TREAT FOR THAT ONE!! Hope all this make some sense, thanks Teena."

A foster home has made such a difference to Frank. Our fosterers are truly the backbone of our rescue and without them we wouldn't be able to help as many dogs as we do.

Frank is still looking for his forever home and available for adoption.
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10