View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Rescue Remedies volunteers spending time with Amba on Saturday trying to cheer her up … she was sooo sad in kennels.

But on Wednesday: Amba reached her destination … to share Maggie's love. Maggie lives in East Central London and kindly offered to give Amba loving foster care whilst she waits for her forever home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Some new photos of our Amba from her thread:

See the picture above showing how small Amba is ... now see the one below and she looks the same size as Marli.

No you say I think she looks smaller then look as this one below ... yes its all the same dog.

Amba in a meadow:

Amba in command:

Amba, oh my what big ears you have and such a special smile!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-06-2009, 09:05 PM
An update on Amba by Lynne who went down to the kennels yesterday:

Learnt a lot from Amba today which I hadn't noticed before..her skin is suffering dreadfully in kennels and she was intent on grass rolling to bring comfort to her very sore chest and neck. She taught me that sometimes our dogs just like to be out of the kennel and just lounge about the comfort of company; grass; sunshine; breeze and the stimulation of the world around them is itself 'everything'.

Amba has a very overshot jaw by about an inch. And oh did she enjoy her walk with Marli and oh did she protest about going back to the kennels; we tried persuasion, change of lead, 3 changes of leaders and a toy! She gradually came without having to carry her in ... and she got to keep the toy.

Amba needs her home ... and she is now top of our list alphabetically and in every other way.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-07-2009, 08:59 PM
This little girl suffers in kennels .She is full of fun and just dying for 'her opportunity' to give the abundant love she has. Our little houndy dog ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Amba has transferred to another kennels and here is an update:

Amba likes to get on top of the situation and has impeccable table manners. Amba receiving her welcome to Gatwick Kennels by Tina (left) and laura (right).

Don't be fooled by the pictures she is a titch..always looks 3 x her size!

AMBA IS STILL LOOKING FOR A FOSTER HOME OR FOREVER HOME!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Ok, this little minx out-smarted me yesterday! She just wanted to play and play and was full of energy. It was really hard to capture her with the camera. Seems everyone else so far has managed it, but not me! I did take some video of her though playing in the cut grass and hopefully that will come out OK and will follow later. I think Cathy also has some good shots which will also follow too.

Amba is not doing well in kennels and her skin on her chest is being treated for allergy. I also think she has lost weight since I last saw her. She really needs a spell in a foster home with some TLC until that special home finds her.

A frustrasted camera operators attempts are capturing Amba ...

No ears ...

"One ear up, one ear down" ...

"Half mast ears and closed eyes" ...

"One ear, this is my best side" ...

"Two ears, but I still ain't lookin at chuu"!

"My audition for "Compare the Meerkat.com" - my face can be flexible"!

"Okay, okay, I'll give you a little taste of how cute I am, but you are really boring me now"!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2009, 03:58 PM
She is lovely! What happened to her foster home, how come she is back in kennels?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-08-2009, 07:56 PM
She was out for 3 days and had a good time. Lots of lovely walks meeting people and dogs with some off lead time to truely 'let her fur down' . She slept on the bed and was very loving.
She got a little over excited when the lead appeared or after a game but she didn't have a garden to wind her energy down in and so the situation was a little intense after her period in kennels.

Amba travelled well in the car. quiet and observant; which sums her up most of the time, quiet and observant. She shared the car coming back with a large black lurcher and they were close friends by the end of the journey. You can't help but think whether Amba was raised with a bigger dog.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-08-2009, 08:58 PM
More piccies of the lovely Amba courtesy of Cathy ...

I got a cuddle ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Amba has been on the cat walk ... see how small she is against a domestic cat …

She is such a stunner. Amba's walks are about love, cuddles and calm.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »