Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 06:52 AM

Daily Thread, Friday 31st May, 2019

Good morning everyone, not sure what the weather is going to do but lets hope it is a glorious day. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry but above all keep safe and well. God bless.

Amber is much happier now her nails are done she is not constantly picking at them.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Now that Amber has had her nails done you must insist that she walks on some pavements to help wear them down. Hope all have a good day. Off out this afternoon for a rare outing. Yeh!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 07:20 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good that Amber feels better now her claws have been cut. Nice gesture from you to the girls who cleaned up after Amber

I tried yum yums once and didn't like them - give me a jam doughnut anytime

Hope Dave is still improving and enjoying some time out with you

Overcast here at the moment but meant to brighten up later. Plan to get out and dead head roses etc, cut the lawn edges and then mow it before it gets too hot.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 07:20 AM
Moorning Brenda enjoy your day out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good that Amber feels better now her claws have been cut. Nice gesture from you to the girls who cleaned up after Amber

I tried yum yums once and didn't like them - give me a jam doughnut anytime

Hope Dave is still improving and enjoying some time out with you

Overcast here at the moment but meant to brighten up later. Plan to get out and dead head roses etc, cut the lawn edges and then mow it before it gets too hot.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
I love you optimism
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 09:03 AM
Off into the front garden and also going to put new compost in the alpine pots I do love my alpines/succulents.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Morning all
Not got much planned today, I need to get a new heel tip on my shoe... second time it's come off, I got it stuck in a drain cover at one point I thought I would need to leave my shoe lol, it's funny as the shoes only cost me £5 but I have already spent £7 on tips and now another set...they are nice though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Afternoon Moyra, brenda, Sue, Kazz, griff and all to follow.

Started off warm and sunny now very breezy again but not cold and cloudy.
Up early walked Dillon, came back fed him then popped to Wetherspoons for breakfast and then to get a tub for our beans Michael gave us. He tried to give Gorden petrol money for Wednesday but he said no give me a couple of bean plants instead.
Also got some brackets and baskets for the front of the bungalow, a nice resin duck for the garden more lights, and a metal (silver) poppy on a rusty looking stem and a lily to both half price couldn't resist.

Done the online shop now having a cuppa and maybe some catch up tv later.

Moyra glad amber is more comfortable never had to worry about Dillons nails as he road walks probably more than grass walks. Very happy about that he would be a nightmare to have his nails done.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Good afternoon all.

Overcast but very warm here all day so far.

Went to town this morning. Got the mobility scooter said up and it wouldn't work. After faffing about with it, shoved it back in the boot and moved the car to the car park near the cafe we use. Walked to cafe and hubby said I wonder if it's the lever that disables the motor so it can free wheel. After brekkie, back to car, get scooter out again, shove the lever and hey presto it worked.

Went to McDs and couldn't get a table so went to the park instead.

Got home. Rang vets for Stronghold for Rosie to be told the vet needed to check her over first as it's more than 12 months since she was last examined. Loaded up Rosie. Got to vets who stuck her on the scales and that was it, could buy the Stronghold. Went to reception and the lady there said you'll be able to buy it online soon as it's coming off prescription

Needless to say, it's been one of those days today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Crikey Chris, eventful day
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >