Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-08-2009, 07:20 PM

Jess - 3 year old female Staffie

Jess, Staffie, DOB Jan 08

Her Story: Jess was found stray in Lancaster. She was micro-chipped so her owners were contacted and stated she had been passed on to someone who they didn't have a record of and they didn't want her anymore. We were told she was good with children and dogs.

Salient points: Medium rather than heavy built Staffie (picture suggests otherwise). Kind lively nature, conducive for an 18 month dog. Mixes well with dogs outside, but hasn't lived with another dog before. Not for cats or small furries.

Advert: Jess is beautiful with her big white bib and soft orange brindle coat. She is everything you could wish for in a Staffie. Affectionate with people, loving with children and delighted to be out on her walks and meets dogs nicely. She was fostered for 24 hours she succeeded in all areas, but small furries no! and was stressed with another dog in her territory. But delightful company; brilliant with the young children. She is a busy Miss and pleased to follow you about the house and get stuck into any action or non-action on offer. She gets excited around small furries, cats and even pond fish! For this reason we are looking for an only pet status for her. Her history is quite vague so would look to home her with children 5 yrs and above with close supervision over visiting very young children just because she has an excitable nature (as judged after being in kennels for a month!). She is newly spayed and being fully vax'd currently.

Jess is so ready for her family. She is a heart winner and we know her forever family will delight in her, rejoicing in her youth and 'cheeky nature! More pictures will follow, but take it from us she is a beauty with a fresh smile and generous licks given on each encounter.

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
ah another gorgeous girly
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-08-2009, 09:37 PM
A few quick pics of Jessie

She wanted to go and have nose-to-nose conversations with all the dogs in the kennels. She is good with dogs no doubt about it!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-08-2009, 07:45 PM
One of our volunteer dog walkers took Jess out today and here are some new photos

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Aw she's gorgeous. What a pretty girl

If she was further north....we are looking for a little sis for Dougal..
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Another update and some pretty new photos from one of our lovely volunteer dog walkers ...

“I enjoyed my walk with Jessie today, she loved to pose for photos”

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Oh She Is Just Gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Another update on Jessie from one of our volunteer kennel walkers ...

"Took Jessie out today again, brought a squeaky tennis ball with me and she loved it"!

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Oh stop it, she's tugging at my heartstrings!

Seriously, I really hope she gets a forever home really soon!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-09-2009, 10:19 PM
An update from Lynne who visited Jessie in kennels today ...

“Oh Jessie ... Jessie got herself wound up today "...kennels damn kennels" she said..."let me out of here"! She was a raging bull and I the matadore . I simply had to let her take her wound-up energy out on the branches in the wood.

Then she relaxed..

Oh Jessie, so needs an active family and back into life please! She is such a beautiful girl who seems to be getting more and more pent up in kennels.

NOTE TO SELF: Go over to Gatwick at least 3 times next week especially for our Jessie”!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »