Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2004, 04:33 AM

Azz, the Parent's of Savannah

I know you asked to see pics, but I can't find WHERE in the forum you did, so I'll just post them here. If it's not ok, just delete them. I see I posted the raw food topic in the wrong section. That should have been placed in Health Diet and Grooming. SORRY

Savannah's Mom Working Neapolitan Mastiff

Savannah's Mom and Dad (white) Performance American Bull Dog

From Steel Trap Dogs South Africa

Savannah

As you can see I wasn't sure what size to make them. Are the larger ones too big? Please let me know if they are so I can modify them better next time. This picture thing really messes me up lol
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Hi Babs

Doesn't Savannahs mum look awesome! Her Dad looks great too reminds me of a Dogo Argentino Can't wait to see how Savannah turns out like Where did you import her from? I remember hearing you say she came by plane - was it outside of America?

Lol you worry too much Babs *hugs* you posted in the right section n if you ever do post in a wrong section its very easy for me to move the post so dont worry u kno, I didnt even think twice about the raw food thread being in the wrong section! (Im a terrible moderator rn't I?!) But now you mention it I'll move it to the health section
Oh your picture sizes are perfect too
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Yes, that's why I wanted Savannah. I LOVE the look of her mother. And yes her father looks just like a dogo I thought too. They are from South Africa, Steel Trap

http://home.earthlink.net/~steeltrapdawgs/id3.html

Thanks Azz, I will be careful to post things in the correct folders
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-05-2004, 03:25 PM
i'll check out the link - I've heard of them b4 are they quite popular over there?

i Love Dogos but they are banned here
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Love the pics Barbara...
corsogirl
Dogsey Junior

09-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Well i have just looked at the web link and are they dog fighting? what ever it is it doesnt look nice
Bon
Almost a Veteran

10-05-2004, 01:41 AM
With parents like that no wonder she is such a looker.
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2004, 06:31 AM
Dog fighting? Oh you must mean the bottom picture. That's hog catching. There are places in the United States that have ferrel hogs roaming free. Dogs are the best way to aid in catching them. I don't want to go to in depth about it because hunting is a forbidden topic, and not one of my favorites either, but they are necessary in getting feral pigs (which have tusks and are dangerous) out of peoples back yards and such. The pigs/hogs go into undergrowth and dogs are used to chase them out to be caught. Humans can't get into their hiding places.

I'm on the east coast of the US and we don't have ferrel pigs or anything like that here thankfully.

Azz, are who popular, Steel Trap? Yes, they are well known. They produce quality proven working dogs and they have partners all over the world that work to acquire and breed only the best dogs.
corsogirl
Dogsey Junior

10-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Oh i couldn't see it that well!!!