Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 06:30 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 12th October, 2020

Good morning all and four legged friends. Engineer coming to change my broadband over. Going back to Virgin all being well. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God Bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Good Morning Moyra and all to follow. How is life treating you in general Moyra, have you got sussed with the deliveries and having Steve's company full time now. How is Amber?

Really overcast here now it was bright this morning I had almost forgotten about Winter days looks like I will be investing in a new tumble dryer next month. Also thinking of new carpets in the bedroom. Hmmm

Catch you all later.

Lynnn glad Dillon is on the mend.
Chris Hope all is good, how is Dave?
Griff Glad you had a lovely evening, any news on your brother coming for Christmas.
Brenda Hope you settled with your book and the sale is coming on well how many more flats/properties are you looking at this week.
Sue Will your grandchildren and daughter in law be coming over here or will your lad be going there for Christmas?
Losos Have a great week and hope the grooming is on the up.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 08:31 AM
Ohhh bit of panic there thought the post had gone to dogsey lost land, as they are likely to do.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 09:07 AM
Morning all
Kazz, he mentioned coming as he has been on his own for 6 months, he said he would see nearer the time. I will just be upstairs in my room lol
There's a website...appliances direct and they have quite big discounts on things kazz, I got my mobile from there about £50 cheaper than everywhere else
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 09:59 AM
You sound like Harry Potter staying in your room. Kazz two viewings this week. Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Lol.... wouldn't mind his owl!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-10-2020, 10:18 AM
'morning everyone

Dry here, Bruno has been squeking when he gets up, so we've contacted the vet to see if they will issue a repeat prescription for his Rimadyl which he was on, it looks like he'll need to be on it all the time now.

Kazz - Still working on his grooming it's better but still more to go.

I have a CT scan this afternoon, apart from that there's not much happening around here. Glad we're not living in the North West anymore.

Bye for now.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 01:11 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Good luck with the viewings this week Brenda

Oh dear Kazz not good when you need a tumble dryer. I don't now what is happening with the family one Christmas all I do know is that Ben has been asked to work on Boxing Day which he has put on hold for the moment. I don't think he would go over as he would need to isolate for 2 weeks on return which would not do his work situation any good. Just have to wait and see as everything is very last minute with them anyway

Keep at it Harvey and then Bruno will be one smart go again.

Poor you Kelly not going to be a good Christmas then for you.

Busy morning doing my monthly shop at Tesco. Unfortunately the till broke down half way through the transaction so everything had to be redone at another till. I really felt for the poor lady on the checkout but we both managed to have a laugh

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Kazz, I am not too bad. I am still waiting for a nurse to come out to take my blood. Been let down twice. Once the results are back pehaps I will know where I stand healthwise. Had the Virgin engineer come in to change us back from Sky that was a useless exercise changing from Virgin to sky and now back again. Have a good day all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 01:59 PM
Viewing tomorrow cancelled somebody got there before me and put a holding fee on it.
So disappointed. Life's like that. Have a good afternoon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >