View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2005, 07:10 PM
Yup, she was very young but hadnt quite been right after her first season. She had a closed pyo too which didnt help, but we are lucky shes still here, she showed no major signs until the last minute.....scarey business . Thanks all so much for replying, I did kinda think it might not have been a successful operation. I will take her back next time she shows signs and I will let you all know how she goes.......Oh, she as I keep reffering to her as........is Maizie. We got her through Scottish Staffie Rescue passing on her owners details too us, but shes not a Rescue dog. As a result, Im now one of Tracies little helpers.......sad but rewarding at the same time, and I am privelaged to know Tracie Shes a cracker....!!
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2005, 07:15 PM
9 months is young to get pyo but I have heard of a staffy pup that died of this not long ago at the same age so it can happen

If your bitch is swelling up and does occasional bleeding then it does sound like a season
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2