Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im going to stick my neck out and say.... it was ok.. but nothing special...runs,,,
Well, have to say we got it out at the weekend and I have to agree with Shona.

I adored the series all of it - loved the comedy aspects they weaved into the storylines and the way they followed the lives of each character not just Carrie.

I was a bit disappointed with the film. I think it focused too much on Carrie and Big and not enough of the other characters (in particular Charlotte who barely got a look in!!) My favourite character is still Samantha, her one-liners always cracked me up!!

Not to spoil it for others, I'd say I would give it 6 out of 10 Still enjoyed it though
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2008, 07:54 PM
thats what i thought she was pregnant..........had the baby? and pooed herself!!

thats all i see of her!

i personally think its written badly i think Carrie is a big Mug to take him back..............she should have met someone new!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
thats what i thought she was pregnant..........had the baby? and pooed herself!!

thats all i see of her!

i personally think its written badly i think Carrie is a big Mug to take him back..............she should have met someone new!
no way !!! if carrie had met someone else then there woudl be uproar from the carrie big fans and that would have made the movie disappointing. !!

cant believe you guys didnt love it !!

i must be too much of a "Big" fan

Charlotte was happy thats why she didnt get much of a look in !!
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
no way !!! if carrie had met someone else then there woudl be uproar from the carrie big fans and that would have made the movie disappointing. !!

cant believe you guys didnt love it !!

i must be too much of a "Big" fan

Charlotte was happy thats why she didnt get much of a look in !!
but look at it really, he always leaves her then whens his 'ready' comes back. their getting married he doesnt show up, they dont talk for a year she takes him back cos his 'ready' its always the same!!!
id be annoyed with a person if they kept doing this in real life!!

ive been a 'fan' of the show for years seen it soo many times its unrael! But i felt the film highly dissapointing :(
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-10-2008, 08:08 PM
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

Was mad about the series, and loved the film ! How funny was Samantha dog, still makes me giggle
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2