View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Hoping that she now goes from strength to strength. So pleased to hear of better news.
Schnauzerbabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Our love ,kisses, hugs and prayers also everything crossed that Femka's recovery is swift and full....
Thinking of you
Sue and Lexi
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by borzoimom View Post
I pray she continues to improve.

I hope so too xxx

I watched your video its lovely.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 02:30 AM
Just sending my support and best wishes for you and Femka and hope she continues to improve. Thinking of you.
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-08-2007, 12:42 PM
I am trying to find her a harness that doesnt press on the back of the neck. They wont know, short of a risky spinal tap, how much of the spinal cord is damaged. We are going to assume there is, and get the harness. A spinal tap does basically nothing but put her in severe risk for the procedure- and for what??- They cant repair a spinal cord..
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 12:51 PM
love and best wishes are with you and femka,michelle.
hold on to our love and support were here for you.
xxzbxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Fingers and paws crossed that she keeps improving. Thinking of you. xxx
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by borzoimom View Post
I am trying to find her a harness that doesnt press on the back of the neck. They wont know, short of a risky spinal tap, how much of the spinal cord is damaged. We are going to assume there is, and get the harness. A spinal tap does basically nothing but put her in severe risk for the procedure- and for what??- They cant repair a spinal cord..
borzoimom,
Im soooo sorry. ive got tears running down my face after I read what your going through. It might make your angel feel better if you'd
Get a stroller, Im not aware of the circumstances, or if she can walk but when my dog was sick thats what I done, and he liked it, (he passed) he had broke his leg. Wait, let me rephrase that.
I broke his leg.....
We have hard wood floors (there slick) and I opened the back door and tossed him in there, and where the floors were slick his leg went out from under him, and broke his hip joint. it cost us thousands but in the end he was okay. I bet I didnt eat for days and sleep for weeks. Anyone who knows me knows I'd never hurt a hair on any animals body. I put carpet down after that. So those of you with hard wood floors watch out.

I hope your angel gets better, and Ill request that my moms church pray tonight. I will also pray. God bless you in your time of heartache.

Is there ANYTHING me, or any of us could do?
borzoimom
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2007, 01:24 AM
so far she can walk. We will not know how much of the spinal cord is damaged until after the fact. And of course- the spinal cord can not be repaired.
We are doing all we can to keep my baby comfortable. Its sad to me we didnt have her until 2 years ago and know so little about her previous life.. ( or maybe we dont want to know..) . Femka seems to be the glue in our lives. Companion not just to us but to the others as well.. Quiet companion for Hottie, playmate for Zubin and fellow female and playmate to Galina. It saddens me her past thought so little of her health to bring us- THOSE OF US that deeply love her facing decissions I Pray to God we do not have to make. As long as she keeps trying- so will we. ..
The last two nights she slept all night without screaming. I pray the antibiotics for the meningitus is working. Cidd and meningitus are like litter mates- hard to tell one from the other. I in no way fault my vet. They mimic each other and the autoimmune triggered meningitus is so rare why would they suspect it.. she is leaning on us, and we will NOT let her down..
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2007, 01:32 AM
I hope and pray for a full recovery for Femka.
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »