View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Thanks I got it, but its just doing the same thing as before it plays the video but its all fuzzy in orange pink and blue so you cant make anything out, but I can see the other 2 fine Thanks anyway
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 09:19 AM
:smt017 I dont get it. It works fine with me. havent heard if anyone else cant see it either but IŽll ask around.
Let me see what i can do and IŽll get back to you. Its actually quite fun to see as he has some probs in that video
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by amts
J: dont say that. You may not think about it, but the things Luna allready knows and what youŽre teaching her now and in agility class is actually similar to what you see in the videos and in the pics

If you split the tasks up in small sessions youŽll see that the first send out is just like when you point out a jump in agility. Or tell Luna to get something for you in that direction (a ball, stick, whatever)
Second is a easy retrieve - only you do it with dummies now.

Third they send them cross the lake - another send out.
When in the right area they make them search - like youŽre used to in DCH.
Then its a retrieve in the water - and another just a bit down the lake.

If you look at the exercises one by one, they arent so difficult are they?
Or atleast not so frightening

The point is, the exercises we do can be put together to what you see in the videos and in the pics - when weŽre ready. Small things you may find boring to train or easy to do becomes great fun and challenging when you put it all together
When you put it like that... Then no it isnt that difficult... And the send out she knows already...

Thanks

J
lollippy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
Got it. Wow... We are never gonna get there

That looked great
You have to remember that when you start to train your dog you start at the bottom of a big hill, each thing you teach takes you further up that hill.

Also the first thing you teach is on its own so is a small step but everything after that builds on the first so you climb that hill faster and faster as it all comes together before you know it your at the top

Never get despondent, some times it seems your making no progress and its all a waste of time, but one day you'll come to realise your both working together as a team.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Thank you Lolli

I know, its just that when you see these clips you tend to forget (or I do) that there's been hours of work behind it...

They were once like me and Luna are now.. Novices...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2