Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
craftygal4641
New Member!
Female 

17-11-2013, 05:34 PM

Beagle with a belly ache

My Beagle is fine when she is outside. She plays and runs with her nose to the ground as usual.....but once inside she has troubles. If she is laying down she wimpers in pain and looks scared, when she changes positions. She just lays around and does not play. She is normaly VERY playful, she is only 3 years old. She is eating and drinking normal and using the potty very normal too. If you pick her up she wimpers also. She acts very scared when she gets the pain. I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow but was hoping for any help to ease her pain.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2013, 06:12 PM
I'd just keep her calm and comfortable where she is and don't try picking her up - until you can get her to the vet. Risky giving any meds if you don't know what the problem is.

Good luck and let us know what he says.
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2013, 09:23 PM
I agree with Tang. Try to keep her quiet. Even though it hurts her to move she'll find herself the most comfortable position to be in on her own. Please let us know what the vet says.