Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Anxiously waiting to hear good news.

I put some cheese on the bird table yesterday but in the end had to bring it in as the dogs just sat under it gazing up at it instead of having a wee.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Nikki I am sorry to learn about Tai . At least you seem to have pinpointed the problem quite quickly and can take action.

Sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery to Tai.. x
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Thanx one and all ... every time the phone rings in my office I jump out of my skin!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Fingers crossed all goes well for Tai. xxxxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Fingers and paws crossed here xx

Hope you get some good news soon x
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Fanx x

majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Oh no Nickki Everything crossed that Tai makes a full and speedy recovery.

Don't blame yourself thinking they must have been hungry, My mum's dog ate one once and Max has too - neither of them were having their food cut down at the time.....

I used to put fat balls up around the garden hanging in the plastic nets. One fell out of the tree and I turned round to see Max not far from where it must have fallen, licking his lips and no sign of the ball. I rang the vets because I was so concerned about the net. They told me to keep a good eye on him with regard to vomiting and constipation. He was fine afterwards fortunately. I knew for sure that he had eaten it when he next had a poo as there were loads of seeds in it. Where the net went I have no idea, that was maybe 6 years ago and never saw it come out.

Keep us posted.xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 02:15 PM
OMG Nikki, you must be in bits about your poor boy, I do hope you get some good news soon.xxx

These trays are exactly the ones I bought with the mealworms in them I'm going up the top now to see if it is still in its holder you've scared the pants off me now Of course, dogs love fat, and if mine has fallen out, then I know Zena would probably be having a go cos she's been on a diet for a couple of weeks too!

Thank goodness you realised what could have happened here with Tai being so sick and ill. Who would have thought though, until you realised something was amiss the fact that they were disappearing so quickly. I had this once with the fat balls, which I had hung on the feeders, but my problem at that time was the rats climbing into the hedge to reach for them, not the dogs thank the Lord.

Sending everything we've got that Tai makes a good recovery along with your wallet! All the best Nikki.xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2013, 02:33 PM
All of us here with everything crossed for their Great Uncle Tai. I am hoping that they manage to extricate it without major major surgery. He has been through the wars hasn't he and he has always come out the other side, these dogs are so resilient, like you say they bounce about like there is nothing wrong and they are more or less at death's door.
Have replied to your pm on the breed forum
xxxxxxxxxxxxx(((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Thanx everyone - he is a resilient boy, if anyone can recover it's Tai - he has the strength and digestion of a horse!!
Page 2 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »