View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Great to hear so many dogs doing so well on this kibble ,Rossi is also enjoying his Eden , & at long last has firmer stools , i am also hoping he will put some weight on , for Eden x
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by rossi roo View Post
Great to hear so many dogs doing so well on this kibble ,Rossi is also enjoying his Eden , & at long last has firmer stools , i am also hoping he will put some weight on , for Eden x
That is fantastic news
Baby Boo
New Member!
Female 

15-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I got a sample bag and I must have the fussiest little Chihuahua in the world. He WOLFED it down. I then ordered the 7.5 kilo bag that works out at £3.90 which is a VERY competetive price for such a great quality food!

To compare it to the only other 5 star rated dog food (Orijen) it varies from £5-£7.50 a kilo!

I now feed all my three dogs on this having swapped from Taste of the Wild and JWB.

Love the fact that its from the U.K and it saves on the carbon footprint and the people who have made the food actually care about animals and not profit.

Eden all the way!
SimonE1234
New Member!
Male 

29-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Tried Eden dog food after seeing the review on whichdogfood it had 5 stars but the people who had used it had given over 4 stars which was far higher than Orijen, anyway, our dog love it, it is the first time I have ever seen a dried food being enjoyed so much.. could not recommend it enough..
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Quick Eden update.

I've now switched over to their new medium sized kibble and this has stopped Kibo hoovering his food up!

He now has to take his time and chew properly, so there are lots of very satisfying crunchy noises as he eats
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
Quick Eden update.

I've now switched over to their new medium sized kibble and this has stopped Kibo hoovering his food up!

He now has to take his time and chew properly, so there are lots of very satisfying crunchy noises as he eats
Yes going to do that too, as Samson is terrible for hoovering those tiny kibble up too x
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2012, 11:39 AM
I keep pitching nanas for my lot They realł like it. Now I have the lurcher I worked out its costing me £50 a month to feed all 4. But the lurcher needs to be on 2lb of raw a day. Debating mixing this in so she only as 1lb meat the rest biscuit.. Depends how expensive it would work out at...
rabbit runner
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
http://edenpetfoods.com/Products/products.html

Made in Britain, looks good
hi, I have just been looking at Eden for my 7month old whippet, I just wondered what you think? is it worth a go ?
lessie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Hi there,

I am planning to order a sample bag for both my boys to try out, as this is one of the best premium foods I've found. Also Carol and her partner (who owns Eden) have been a fantastic help, very willing to answer all of your questions or any dilemmas you have with regards to feeding.

I just wondered for those of you that feed Eden - do you also mix this with wet? If so what - and how much do you use?

As I'm trying to work out how much wet I can add/mix without causing them to have an unbalanced diet. Also what wet food - that is suitable, as many contain wheat.
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi you dont have to add anything to the Eden as it is a complete food ,but if you choose to add wet you could use Fish 4 Dogs salmon mousse , i give Rossi 1/3rd of a pouch with his Eden ,only because he is a skinny lurcher , who cant keep weight on ,but he has held his weight since being on the Eden ,hth Petrina
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >