Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just had a call back from the vet. We have to give the antibiotic now and if he hasn't done a wee by the morning we have too take him back in. Please keep everything crossed for him that he does.
Everything crossed for him here. I'm praying he goes for you tonight so you can all get a good nights sleep as you must be exhausted. (((hugs)))
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Oh good luck with him Lynn. Could it be the snow? Maybe if you chuck a bucket of water on the grass where he would normally pee, he might be more tempted to go? I dunno Good luck anyway, I hope you see a wee tonight and a great improvement by the morning.xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Everything crossed for him here. I'm praying he goes for you tonight so you can all get a good nights sleep as you must be exhausted. (((hugs)))
Bev I am so worried I have never seen him look so unwell and fed up. If he could just do that we for me I would be over the moon and able to relax a little.

This is reminding me of Max when he was so ill. I have a headache haven't eaten properly since yesterday and have a banging headache.

I really don't know how he will cope if he has to be hospitilised for a day or two. He will need to be sedated for any investigation and if they decide to put a catheter in and for the amount of time he would need to stay.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Just caught up with this - poor boy.
I do hope he improves soon
x
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Lynn, I really, really hope he is feeling better soon xxxxx

Get Well Soon Ollie xxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks all. We are waiting for a call back from the vet hospital in Potters Bar the vet we saw last night was brilliant with him he was muzzled and did get really stressed and agitated but she was amazing. She will call us back to let us know if we need to get him seen tonight his back legs are collapsing now.

He will need sedation for the catheter and any blood works they may do and possibly have to stay in overnight which he will hate so I will ask them too keep him sedated and that we would like too be there when he comes round and too deal with him.

The local vet this morning was good too and no problem seeing her again either but we are not sure he can wait till the morning.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thanks all. We are waiting for a call back from the vet hospital in Potters Bar the vet we saw last night was brilliant with him he was muzzled and did get really stressed and agitated but she was amazing. She will call us back to let us know if we need to get him seen tonight his back legs are collapsing now.

He will need sedation for the catheter and any blood works they may do and possibly have to stay in overnight which he will hate so I will ask them too keep him sedated and that we would like too be there when he comes round and too deal with him.

The local vet this morning was good too and no problem seeing her again either but we are not sure he can wait till the morning.

Lynn, you must be beside your self....Hopefully the vet hospital will be able to help.......
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Oh goodness what a worry Lynn. I'm really keeping fingers crossed that all will be ok. Lots of hugs and healing vibes xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Oh Lynn, I'm so, so sorry he's deteriorated like this, but I'm absolutely sure once they catheterize him, his back legs will be ok, and then they can sort out any problems causing it. He really would be in the right place back at the vets. You must be sick with worry I know I would be, so good luck with everything and let's hope Ollie is diagnosed and treated a.s.a.p. Poor little Ollie, I really am sorry you are having to see him like this.xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Lynn, you must be beside your self....Hopefully the vet hospital will be able to help.......
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Oh goodness what a worry Lynn. I'm really keeping fingers crossed that all will be ok. Lots of hugs and healing vibes xx
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Lynn, I'm so, so sorry he's deteriorated like this, but I'm absolutely sure once they catheterize him, his back legs will be ok, and then they can sort out any problems causing it. He really would be in the right place back at the vets. You must be sick with worry I know I would be, so good luck with everything and let's hope Ollie is diagnosed and treated a.s.a.p. Poor little Ollie, I really am sorry you are having to see him like this.xxxxx
Finding it really hard too keep it together but know I have too for Ollie.
Page 5 of 123 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 105 > Last »